New member from CA!

the_silverfox

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray CA! born in San Pedro, great place to visit awful place to live. actually i'd much rather live in phoenix AZ, 2 hrs from any climate you want. lol. but columbus isn't bad. just steer clear of Downtown dayton, AF museum is nice and..... well thats all dayton's got. lol Welcome!!

No massive wildfires either, so theres that to look forward to.

of course there's the humidity, tornadoes, crappy Mexican food, no natural lakes, mosquitoes, and the inbred morons

what is the obsession with the gays? these gay comments just came out from nowhere.

Welcome to OH....IO

what is the obsession with the gays? these gay comments just came out from nowhere.

Hilljacks.

They worry about catching the gay, but they'll still tell their buddies that they have a purdy mouth. We are, after all, close to West Virginia.

Squeal like a pig, boy. Squeal like a pig.

Does anyone have a banjo?

of course there's the humidity, tornadoes, crappy Mexican food, no natural lakes, mosquitoes, and the inbred morons

Welcome to OH....IO

thank you AOW for affirmation on the lack of decent mexican. i make special trips to the el mercado off morse road just so i can pick up some decent carne asada!

i know this sounds crazy but most of the so called earthquakes are rediculous, you dont even notice them. they run like three times a day they are so small. in hindsight, if you are on a fwy during one that at least clears 4.0, you only feel a little tickle in your belly for that "extra" air cleared and the kids are like "fun mommy!"

Welcome to OH....IO

Haha... Yeah, the best "mexican food" I can find here is Taco Bell. I'm just dissapointed if I go to a restaurant.