Just got this message from AT&T!!!

RSVDon

My buddy at work is so excited for this... if MMS is a feature you're excited about why buy an iPhone? Because it's super leet awesome? w/e

You have no clue how many times I've just wanted to send a picture and can't. I'm not excited because it's some technological advancement. I'm excited because this was the last missing link to this phone that I wanted. Therefore, after this is active, my phone will be the epitome of perfect to me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no clue how many times I've just wanted to send a picture and can't. I'm not excited because it's some technological advancement. I'm excited because this was the last missing link to this phone that I wanted. Therefore, after this is active, my phone will be the epitome of perfect to me.

Then kudos to you! I've yet to find any electronic device that is "perfect" for me, but I'm not sure anything will ever be perfect for me.

I really could care less if people have an iPhone and love it, or have a 1983 Motorola Dynatac (yes I looked up the first cell phone)... the only thing that bothers me are the evangelical iPhone users (not saying you are)... but I feel the same way towards any evangelical people.

Just to be clear, I'm NOT saying you're being evangelic about iPhone... if your first post would have been "OMG WE'RE GETTING MMS NOW IPHONE IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ZOMGZORZ!!!!11eleventyeleven" then I'd say you are... I'm glad iPhone users are getting MMS, I hate that I can't send my buddy a picture message.

My brother is an iPhone evangelic... "ZOMG WHY DIDN'T YOU GET AN IPHONE!?!? IT DOES EVERYTHING AND YOU WOULD NEVER NEED ANOTHER PHONE"....

Edited by Likwid

Then kudos to you! I've yet to find any electronic device that is "perfect" for me, but I'm not sure anything will ever be perfect for me.

I really could care less if people have an iPhone and love it, or have a 1983 Motorola Dynatac (yes I looked up the first cell phone)... the only thing that bothers me are the evangelical iPhone users (not saying you are)... but I feel the same way towards any evangelical people.

Just to be clear, I'm NOT saying you're being evangelic about iPhone... if your first post would have been "OMG WE'RE GETTING MMS NOW IPHONE IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ZOMGZORZ!!!!11eleventyeleven" then I'd say you are... I'm glad iPhone users are getting MMS, I hate that I can't send my buddy a picture message.

My brother is an iPhone evangelic... "ZOMG WHY DIDN'T YOU GET AN IPHONE!?!? IT DOES EVERYTHING AND YOU WOULD NEVER NEED ANOTHER PHONE"....

yo iphone! i'm really happy for you and i'mma let you finish, but...

the Nokia N95 had the most versatile set of multimedia, business, and communications features of all time... of ALL time.

whats the sticker price of the n95, isn't that like a G?

nevermind i'm thinking of n97 and n900, check out this bling bling

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nokia-8800-Diamond-Arte-Limited-Edition-1-02-Carats_W0QQitemZ220477887643QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCell_Phones?hash=item335581949b&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14#ht_1458wt_1167

Edited by dmagicglock

:plus1:

ok guys i heard some where that verizon is going t be getting the iphone in 010. to lazy to read this thread again and i cant remember where i heard that. anyone know? as my new every two shit is up and the samsung rogue looks pretty cool

I've heard it may be. At the same time though, I'm afraid Verizon is going to lock the phone down hardcore. No GPS service (just like the Blackberries) so you have to buy VZ Navigator for $10/month, have to use Verizon's Get It Now for media services, etc.

I heard it was going to be something called the iPhone Lite. Not sure, but I can see why if Verizon is trying to do that with it. Verizon could dominate if they would have signed the first contract, but NOPE. Apple was trying to get a lot out of it though...lol.

yeah i heard there were as many as 10 android phones coming to market next year in the U.S. Right now they're only with T-Mobile in the states, but pretty soon all the major carriers will have an android platform phone which will kill iphone sales because its pretty similar to the iphone platform. When I dl'd programs on my mytouch, there's a ton of apps from overseas where they have a few more android phones. If you like to keep up with this stuff check out

www.phonescoop.com

www.gizmodo.com

some neat websites