Thoughts needed and Appreciated..

TwiztedRabbit

Ok so I really never do this but this one is really important to us.. Theresa (TwiztedRRgirl) is Currently in Florida with her Grandfather(Grandparents Raised her) who is in the hospital.. He was recently as in 2 months ago diagnosed with Lung Cancer, Well he has gone downhill very quickly his kindneys are failing his heart functions are weak, and his pulmonary capacity is basically none existent. because of this They were unable to make our Wedding last weekthis hits us really hard, I lost my Father from Cancer last year and my grandmother only 4 months back.. this last yr has been rough and sometimes its nice to hear good things... so i guess its panning for thoughts.. if you will and im done venting... honestly they are more for Theresa than anything else

Thanks in Advance..

Jason and Theresa

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

Hi there. its been tough and sometimes we need a little pampering when we are down. I don't know Theresa, but tell her for me when she gets back, if she's into custom sunless tanning, send me a pm and i'll take care good care of her. - in my sincerest thoughts - kimberly

my sympathy for you and your family...i lost one of my grandpa's to bone marrow cancer a few years ago and one of my grandma's to breast cancer less than a year ago..i know its hard when they get close, best thing to imagine is them in heaven with no more pain and suffering.

Well its over..he passed away last night around 10pm.. they had taken him off the resporators he was able to breath on his own... but just couldnt hang on... it was quick and relatively painless, thanks again for everything Theresa and Myself appreciate it greatly.