DGTL GRL

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torrance, CA

Me too! (Well, at least born there.)

Lived in Gardena and Carson, went to schools in Torrance until HS and then back to Carson. Off to USC for college, and teaching HS in Central LA. Moved next to Rolling Hills and then Orange County. Now I'm here in Columbus. Glad to be out of there. I think LA county is still on fire. :D

Born in Akron' date=' OH.. but the details of my life are quite inconsequential. Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.[/quote']

Oh beeeehaaaave baby. Austin Powers 2, do I win a prize?

Edited by SWing'R

Hartford (also called Croton) is a village in Licking County, Ohio, United States. The population at the 2000 census was 405. My graduation class had 94 in it, but the district was huge.

I think I read that Northridge is one of the largest (area wise) districts in Ohio.

Also, isn't Pataskala the largest (geographically) city in Ohio?

Born and raised in Nerk, Ahia. (Newark to those not in the know)

I've lived in Licking county all my life. Newark (several places, I think we moved about every 2 years when I was growing up), Heath, Newark, Pataskala, Granville (actually a few miles north of, but it was Granville PO) Heath, Hewark, and now outside of Johnstown, 1.8 miles from work!

Yeah, I missed it (couldn't remember what it was from) but still... No prize for you! (name THAT show! It's an easy one!)

Sienfeld, of course. But you know it was "No soup for you!" Funny how you can make it fit anything and people still know where it came from!

Well.. apparently most are listing every location.

If that's the case I lived in Anchorage, Alaska (total Alaska citizen in 97) for a short bit before becoming homesick and moving back to IL.

My husband who most have met but does not post on here is originally from Northwest Pennsylvania. The Allegheny Forest. Kane, PA to be exact. The highest point in PA.

My address was Forest Ohio but I grew up in a small ass town called Mt. Blanchard. A mile long and mile wide with one street light (no longer there), two bars, a grocery store, two churches, three gas stations (only one left), a post office, a park, a small hardware store, a garage (no longer there), and an elementary school (no longer there). So pretty much all that is left are the bars and the grocery store! That town has it's priorities!

Born in Lancaster (pronounced like gangster by me and my peeps) at the Lancaster Vet clinic that they call a hospital, right next to (not in) the monkey cage.

grew up in carroll ohio (between lancaster and c-bus) on 33

moved to Lima ohio for college (Northwestern)

moved back to carroll after college

moved to cbus when i got married

moved to lanc 6 months later

bought a house in howard (apple valley) when i was in the money

lost the house and business and moved to cbus

here i am

Born 'n' raised in Chardon Ohio , spent most of my summers growing up in Sheenboro Quebec next to the Ottawa River. Still have the place , Awesome .....

Ft.Benning Georgia : Basic Infantry training & jump-school

Ft.Bragg N.C. : 82nd Abn .... what a trip that was ....

Back to the snow capital of "Chardon" ..... No One Gets Out Alive !