Where are you from ORIGINALLY?

DGTL GRL

Born in La Jolla, Ca. Grew up/still call Corona, CA home. Lived/went to college in Eugene, OR for a while (go Ducks!). Been in Ohio over two years now, the first destination ever for me in the midwest. The cold sucks. Did I say the cold sucks? However, I'm so glad to have landed in Cbus and like it here a good deal.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in Yuma, Arizona and raised in Arlington Texas.

Never saw so much snow until I moved here!:D

my first winter here, it hit -17 chill factor and we couldnt leave the house for three days...

yeah. thankfully ive learned its not like that a lot! in fact this last winter we didnt get dumped on much at all.

Born in LaGrange, Georgia. My parents moved to Urbana, Ohio when I was 6 months old, where I lived until I was 22.

Moved to Xenia after college graj-ee-ation to be near-ish to my job. I know that is a fascinating story. But you'd be surprised how few black folx there are in Urbana.

my parents rented an apartment when i was born, but i don't remember it at all. Probably moved into our first house when I was 2 - that was Parma, OH.

I actually live less than 3 miles from that house now, but I spent about 20 years in between living in Broadview Heights, which is still probably only 7 miles away.

So unless you count the 4 years I lived on UD's campus, I've lived in the same 10 mile radius my entire life. that's weird...

Born in Akron' date=' OH.. but the details of my life are quite inconsequential. Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.[/quote']

Wait just a darn minute! In the movie, your son's name was Scott, yet on here you proclaim yourself "Isaac's papa"?

Which is it?

Either there's something fishy goin' on, or else that was just "poetic license" being used in the movie.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Born in the Adirondacks (you wouldn't recognize the town), moved to Westford, Mass till 1977 when we moved to Gahanna, OH. I've moved back and forth from Gahanna to NY till I finally moved out here. Like the isolation out here but miss the mountains.

I've lived in almost every shitty suburb dayton has to offer...

I knew I was destined for greatness when I was born at a hospital in Xenia

Grew up in New Carlisle till I was 6, then moved to huber heights, then finally arrived in fairborn when I was ten where it took me till I was 20 to get to Centerville (not bad) and a few years later the dirty burg aka miamisburg where I've been for about 3 years...

Born in Columbia City IN

then moved to 3 other cities in Indiana of which I can only remember Nobelsville.

then to Medina OH

Hillard OH

Oak Creek WI

Then Tipp City OH for the longest stay so far of 7 yrs

and lastly to Dayton as soon as I got expelled from high school for Senior Prank