Columbus House For Sale as well

Artmageddon

Saw the other thread about the house for sale, never even thought about that we did that here. Figured I may as well post this up.

Sad as it is, my wife Shauna and I thought it best to go our separate ways.

Wasn't really expecting this, took my trip out west, everything was great, got back, told her I was ready for kids, she finally went to an OR meet and greet, got home that afternoon and ended a 7 year relationship. Surprise!

We were having problems a while back, but I thought we were through them. I am oblivious. No worries, it's good.

Oh well, that means I have to sell my house now. Only been on the market a few days and getting some views, should go fast(I hope). Very desirable area near Dublin. Half the neighborhood is Dublin, half Columbus with Worthington Schools. Columbus Taxes, 43235 ZIP. Great neighbors, very family friendly.

I've done about $15000(with me doing the labor) in remodels the past 3 years. New deck, both bathrooms have been remodeled completely(took them both down the studs and subfloor), Great bar and floor to ceiling shelves in finished basement.

3 bedroom 2 bath. 3 level split. 2 Car garage, I've done a lot of work on our yard, Tons of stone, pretty nice. Good size yard(smaller back yard, big side yard, and small front). On a quiet cul-de-sac.

Newer roof(2005), vinyl siding with brick front, appliances are all about 3 years old.

Partly fenced by the neighbors, I was going to finish it in the spring. One side is dog ear, one is shadow box. I was planning on turning the dog ear side into a shadowbox, the neighbor and I talked about it and he built the fence backwards for me to do this, I'm sure this would still be okay.

Here's a link for pics. If you use my realtor as your buying agent, I know I can save you a bit right there. Let me know if anyone is interested, or know anyone that may be.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2030-Fincastle-Ct_Columbus_OH_43235_1112765707

Edited by Artmageddon

No worries, I'm cool with it, probably more than I should be.

Just want to sell the house and move on, but I'm not in such a hurry that I'll lowball it. Only been on the market 3 days and has had several showings already, We(and our realtor) think it will go pretty quick at a good price.

I am totally shocked!!!!!!! Okay... my hubby (who you've met) just stood over my shoulder as I looked over the pictures of your house and I told him exactly what I am typing now. You are such a wonderful guy. I only met you after the OR Meet (July 12?) and Greet but I thought you were awesome. You and Moose were fantastic people for Melissa (DiamoGirl) and and I to take our first ride with as newbies.

I wish you all the best in the world and if she can't see how wonderful you are she's BLIND and NEVER will. I saw it in a very short time.

Thanks again for being so awesome.

*hugs*

Christina

I am totally shocked!!!!!!! Okay... my hubby (who you've met) just stood over my shoulder as I looked over the pictures of your house and I told him exactly what I am typing now. You are such a wonderful guy. I only met you after the OR Meet (July 12?) and Greet but I thought you were awesome. You and Moose were fantastic people for Melissa (DiamoGirl) and and I to take our first ride with as newbies.

I wish you all the best in the world and if she can't see how wonderful you are she's BLIND and NEVER will. I saw it in a very short time.

Thanks again for being so awesome.

*hugs*

Christina

Wow, keep that up and I might turn into the arrogant prick I was 10 years ago. :D Seriously, thanks for the kind words from you and everyone.