Rampage Jackson Retires?

Paul2280

Sorry. But Dana white, just seems like a prick. I know he's the president of...what a huge...popular fighting style? But seriously, this dude walks around like a badass...calling out people like Kimbo Slice...and pissing off his fighters. He knows they can't really retaliate without getting fired. He needs to put up, or shut up imo. He's mr badass, but step into a ring with kimbo. This guy wouldn't be recognizable.

My brothers buddy from high school is on that show. They played football together at Amanda. Always seemed like a nice quiet kid the few times I met him. Kind of obnoxious on the show.

Wes Sims

http://www.spike.com/video/wes-sims-veteran-bad/3223241

Edited by max power

I hope this isnt a publicity thing to later match him up with Kimbo.

As much as i like Kimbo, and want to see him do well, i think he would lose to Jackson. We've all watched kimbo's youtube fights. But those were against untrained fighters. He just needs more experience. That will come with time. And he needs to continue to do what he has done. With as much criticism as he's received, he doesn't really complain...and continues to work hard.

Like i said, Dana's a douche. This isn't the 1st fighter he's had issues with. Tito Ortiz, was another. :nono:

first I think lesner or jackson would crush kimbo--A unknown knock him out within a minute of the first round http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6J4Ikhs5iA I will admit if kimbo got some good training He may be a force to recken with.

Second Dana may be a prick and a douch but I he has grown the sport we love to what it is and he does not take shit from his fighter,Remember what lesner did after his last fight and Dana basicly took him tothe wood shed and lesner return with his tail between his legs and apolagized.

And third but not least Jackson may do the A-team movie(I predict will be a bomb) but not known what his contract length is but Dana will not let himout of it. Plus I think if rampage gets past Rashad and Lesnor gets past his next opponet then a Lesner vs rampage fight is what i would like to see.

Edited by rick37
spelling ad video

Dana White HAS to be a prick and he learned that early on.

Rampage will have to work out contract issues if he doesn't want to fight again. I'm sure he'll be back once A-Team flops and he can't get another decent paying acting gig.

As for Kimbo, he doesn't even deserve to be on TUF, period. He seems to have his head on straight and wants to work hard, but he hasn't earned what he's gotten...yet. Dana's right to criticize him and especially so when Kimbo was the headliner for a competing venue.