People on this forum

Likwid

It was then that I noticed in the sand a footprint, a dot and a line, in my path. I asked, what are these in the sand and where have my footprints gone? He answered me, "when you were tired, I had a pirate with a peg leg push you in a wheelbarrow."

oh, i needed that laugh.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this belongs here, off topic, or in the market place... but I feel like this is a big enough thing for people that come here...

I can now honestly say, people here are way cooler than I've come to expect from internet peoplez. You're all assholes on a thread about So-and-So or some political thread. But when shit hits the fan or someone needs a hand (either mechanically, with gear, being paralyzed and needing help on their bike) you guys fucking pull through. Buying a jacket from Hoblick was just the final straw.

I've been a member since 5/2009 (I know super right) and I've met a bunch of you, got help with my bike (IP), bought a jacket (hoblick), sold a few things, taken CCW class (JRM)... but beside that, seeing how everyone comes together when someone needs help... everyone with Wheezle, everyone chipping in with bkizz, Nightrider going and getting Mr. A after his accident.

Seriously, Ben, you couldn't have set up a better community, and everyone else, glad you guys aren't douchebags (at least most of you).

Keep on keeping on!

I've NEVER donated to a forum or community before, and not just because I'm a jew, but because I never felt it was worth it. This is worth it.

well articulated. its nice to read about the positive impact of a online community. i regret i havent been able to meet people here in person yet, but one day look foward to putting faces to names! -Kimberly

Ohio Riders is pretty goddamn awesome. Great group of people, have not met anyone that is a complete asshole yet. I've also noticed the more you put into and the more you attend events, the more you'll get out of it.

I might get banned when I buy a Harley, but the haters can go to hell. :eek:

Just kidding, but I really am thinking of getting a Dyna. :cruiser:

It was then that I noticed in the sand a footprint, a dot and a line, in my path. I asked, what are these in the sand and where have my footprints gone? He answered me, "when you were tired, I had a pirate with a peg leg push you in a wheelbarrow."

Dude, you really need to lay off the acid.

I'm a bad person. An attractive woman came in, but she had a huge mole on her chin. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it, so I had to look away and realized I was looking at her chest in an effort to keep my eyes from peering at her mole.

She knew what I was thinking. I'm that transparent... So yea, everybody here is great. But me, I'm a baaaad person. Heh.

LOL, how did you possible miss that in all my other comments? :)

That was the joke. I have noticed it, along with your smiley guy and his sign. It was just funny that you made light of your heritage and faith in that opening post. And since I am a knucklehead, I spoofed on it. Because I am a dick. r1crusher and JRMMiii will tell you that. But you should know this already anyway. And methinks you and I share a trait in our appreciation and exercise of self-depricating humor. So unless the Jews have something against 1/4 Mezzicans, I would guess we're all good. :cheers: