I'm a victim of racism (I'm white)

serpentracer

was he wanting to pull plugs for compression test?

no he just wanted to see what they looked like. the car runs better than most cars made right now. he even said it's a good running car. etc before all of the spark plug stuff. he couldn't say enough good things about the car.

It's not my car for one, two he's not removing engine parts to look at them for a $1300 car. three, the dude probably didn't have the money to even buy the damn thing. four, if the fucked it up is he willing to fix it. what if it broke off in the head etc? you'd be a fucking idiot to let someone do that.

my uncle owns a mechanics shop and they don't do that to a used car for an inspection.

you can't tell shit from one plug anyway so it's a waste of time and if you fuck it up, who's liable now?

and that's why my uncle said you don't touch anything like that doing an inspection. if you do break it, you just bought it. because the courts will side with the car lot owners.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT'S racism (I'm black)??

Not saying that how he treated you was right.....but it wasn't racism......what were you denied?

I was being respectful to that guy. I just want that in return. I would have let him have a piece of my mind if I didn't think I would end up in a hospital:D

being a businessman he should know better. I didn't say anything to this guy to set him off like that.

he's a fucking ass hole. now if he was just calling me a fucking dick etc, that's fine but to sit there and say I think he's a stupid black man because he assumes I think he can't pull a spark plug out without fucking it up is just assanine.

I don't think any less of another person because of one's actions or words.

in fact, the other guys at the car lot we were asking them if they knew the guy and they (black guys also) said fuck that mother fucker I wouldn't let that jack ass do that either.

so what would he have said to them?.. I think he's just pissed off at white people in general.

@ the OP: I am really sorry that happened to you, darlin'... I guess it's up to me to redeem the black race for them.

But since it was only ONE incident (as opposed to the lifetime of racist boolsheet most black folx have to deal with), I will only service ONE of the following: taint, left ball, inner elbow. Let me know which one you prefer :lol:

holy shit you are cute. lets roll up to that guys place and really make his blood boil. that would be the best pay back ever!:D

THAT'S racism (I'm black)??

Not saying that how he treated you was right.....but it wasn't racism......what were you denied?

Racism isn't about being denied something, "Racism is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Also CO2.... I'll take L Ball please.

holy shit you are cute. lets roll up to that guys place and really make his blood boil. that would be the best pay back ever!:D

That would be funny! Could I roll down and play the role of you two's freakishly-large "love-child"? Though I'm not light-skinned at all... One look at my pecan-tan might give it away.:D

BTW, the situation is fcuked... Whether he was spouting racial slurs at you, or just simply talking about snakin' your Mom, Wife, G/F, etc. Fact of the matter is respect was not reciprocated, and a line was crossed.

haha...i was just trying to sneak in and crash this party!!

I think you meant to say Rally? And Shitty, if McLovin doesn't tell you where the white girls are I can point you in the right direction.

I think he's just pissed off at white people in general.

I'd say your crazy white ass was in the wrong place at the wrong time and caught a verbal beating from someone having one hell of a bad day.

That would be funny! Could I roll down and play the role of you two's freakishly-large "love-child"? Though I'm not light-skinned at all... One look at my pecan-tan might give it away.:D

BTW, the situation is fcuked... Whether he was spouting racial slurs at you, or just simply talking about snakin' your Mom, Wife, G/F, etc. Fact of the matter is respect was not reciprocated, and a line was crossed.

I could pass as thier child... we could go as twins. That would really fuck with his head.

On a somewhat unrelated note I read an interesting thought on a TL1000 site -

British guy basically saying he's tired of submitting to random drug tests at work while the recipients of his taxes (i.e. welfare warriors) don't even have to submit to drug tests to receive the benefits ie gov't handouts.

Where were you going with this... Are you, well was the british guy saying that all black people collecting welfare do drugs? And you, well the british guy thinks they should pass a drug test inorder to receive welfare... Now thats racist

do we get free money for school.. no

...there must be zero white people on scholarship.

do we get a parade for no reason...no

....Rose Parade....Macy's Day Parade....

do we get to have white history month..... no

....not a month, but you get more like 11 months.

no, do we get white pride club in High school.... hell no.

...no, but you do get Glee Club.

Thank you, PunkinPie!! :p But why you sound so shocked?? LOL. But sure, let's go, I'm mad at that guy for acting like an asshat, regardless of his melanin category. He stinks for that. All he had to do was say "No, that's against our policy." All the extra was unnecessary and unprofessional.

Also CO2.... I'll take L Ball please.

Hold up, aren't you Jewish? You're oppressed by The Man too, so you don't need reparations from me.. ask a 'pinktoe' .... :lol:

I'm only down for that if you agree to ride on the back of my bike with a baby bonnet on, under your helmet.

only one condition...me and chick on 2 get to make out. LOL

Dewd, my man is on OR! Hush up before you blow the lid off the whole operation! :lol:

Thank you, PunkinPie!! :p But why you sound so shocked?? LOL. But sure, let's go, I'm mad at that guy for acting like an asshat, regardless of his melanin category. He stinks for that. All he had to do was say "No, that's against our policy." All the extra was unnecessary and unprofessional.

Hold up, aren't you Jewish? You're oppressed by The Man too, so you don't need reparations from me.. ask a 'pinktoe' .... :lol:

I'm only down for that if you agree to ride on the back of my bike with a baby bonnet on, under your helmet.

Dewd, my man is on OR! Hush up before you blow the lid off the whole operation! :lol:

not shocked just excited:D