Nice kitchen table - free(ish)

Casper

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so let me get this all straight, I've missed a lot.

Casper is giving his table to MJ, and i have a small penis

woah, likwid... is that necessary?? TMI. please, keep that to yourself.

Whoa...didn't see that coming lol. ^^I think Mj thought i was going to give her some chloroform...or something.....she told me her mom was gonna help her pick up the table tomorrow. :p

nah, I could take ya. :D

yah, my mom is bringing another piece of furniture down tomorrow and she likes using her truck, so, I figured she would probably enjoy helping.

Whoa...didn't see that coming lol. ^^I think Mj thought i was going to give her some chloroform...or something.....she told me her mom was gonna help her pick up the table tomorrow. :p

No worries, I warned her about the last time we went camping... which reminds me.... you want to go camping again? I'll bring the thermos of jesus juice and roofies

nah, I could take ya. :D

yah, my mom is bringing another piece of furniture down tomorrow and she likes using her truck, so, I figured she would probably enjoy helping.

lol. I know, with all them...big woman muscles and everything. :p

I still honestly....think...you started to question your safety. "Oh god...he's from or....but he could touch me!!!". :cry::p

No worries, I warned her about the last time we went camping... which reminds me.... you want to go camping again? I'll bring the thermos of jesus juice and roofies

Ohh...ohh man...i thought you would never ask! You get to take the roofies...this time right? :D

lol. I know, with all them...big woman muscles and everything. :p

I still honestly....think...you started to question your safety. "Oh god...he's from or....but he could touch me!!!". :cry::p

Ohh...ohh man...i thought you would never ask! You get to take the roofies...this time right? :D

well, that would be legit. Actually, it did cross my mind, but only bc someone else put it there.

But really, I could take you... mostly bc i usually carry mace. lol

well, that would be legit. Actually, it did cross my mind, but only bc someone else put it there.

But really, I could take you... mostly bc i usually carry mace. lol

Wha? I was just joking...hoping that you honestly wouldn't think...i would do something like that lol. Really...? :( I iz real..real sad now. And...who put it there? lol.

I would hope so. It would probably take a full can to take down Matt. :p

This time let's BOTH take them! That'll be crazy!

Fook yeah! 1st one passes out...is the winner...? :D

You should see what he carries ;)

What...my tripod...? lol. ;)

Wha? I was just joking...hoping that you honestly wouldn't think...i would do something like that lol. Really...? :( I iz real..real sad now. And...who put it there? lol.

I didn't think you were going to drug me :) That's why i said i wasn't worried about it :D hahaha, aww wyou're offended. lol