who was on the white gixxer in chesterville

bruisedk7

hey i was @ the heritage days car show in chesterville and saw a white k6/k7 600 or 750 white bright orange rims i know i have seen on here but my son had to go to the bathroom before i could find the owner. by the time we got out the bike was gone(pretty sure when i seen it posted on here it was a girl)

I'm gonna go out on a limb, now, don't take this as law, it's a long shot, but I believe the owner of that bike is Gsxrgirl750. Now I'm not gonna promise it's her, but from the description, it MAY be her. No promises though. sorry.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, now, don't take this as law, it's a long shot, but I believe the owner of that bike is Gsxrgirl750. Now I'm not gonna promise it's her, but from the description, it MAY be her. No promises though. sorry.

:nono:

i was kinda suprised to see an ohio riders member there since chesterville is a small town and the car show doesnt usually get to many cars

Actually there were three of us there...myself, R1 Raven and Ross came with me! There bikes were parked next to my families F350 and Trailer up front.

Actually there were three of us there...myself, R1 Raven and Ross came with me! There bikes were parked next to my families F350 and Trailer up front.

i seen them over there but didnt know they were members to (i havent been to any gatherings)