Halloween party. October 24th....

cmoosego

Yota, sorry if I salted your game last night. ;)

always good hanging out with you.

Nah man not at all. Its all in good fun. :D I had a freaking blast last night! Im happy we have such a good crew of regulars.

Wait, who remembers some of the "old guys" who are regulars, Im sure, get mad cuz we were talking about Penis. buahahahahaha! I think it was Max and blake that were standing there with me. I wish I remembered what was exactly said about penis... but its still funny either way. I remember them yelling and saying the were tired of listening to "penis talk" I cant stop laughing as I type this. That was fooking hilarious! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed your beating as well. :D I was kidding about the welts. There was no damage done. haha. Wait, so who else hit me? I think you and MJ... and I dont remember who else. I just remember it being enjoyable :lol:

VRodDave got you a couple times. I thought cheech too. No? It was awesome!

I'll start a new thread for a possible get together at the place in Cleveland Hts. Some highlights of the pub: (from their facebook page )

"Dress as your favorite politician, train-wreck celebrity, or whatever you can think of.. be creative because whoever has the best costume will win $150 CASH! Bring your friends because the contest is judged by crowd participation!!!

Happy Hour til 9pm as Always-- $4 Import Drafts, $4 Cosmos & Wine, $3 Long Island Teas & $8 pitchers of Smithwicks & Harp"

best costume will win $150 CASH! Bring your friends because the contest is judged by crowd participation!!!

Weak, I got 3rd one year and got $100. Of course the two chicks on roller skates sporting boy shorts and tape over their nips got first and second. Bitches. They had nothing on my dead baby costume!

Weak, I got 3rd one year and got $100. Of course the two chicks on roller skates sporting boy shorts and tape over their nips got first and second. Bitches. They had nothing on my dead baby costume!

Yeah...hot chicks in boy shorts...with almost bare breasts showing...definitely would have voted for you too Yota. :D

omg, the jello shots went down perfect!! i luuuvvved them! all of them!

They got stuck in mah teef. Hope we didnt freak you out too bad Kimberly.

16jq8fb.jpg

Wow, I never saw any schoolgirls like that when i went to school,mucho nice

Thats a school girl outfit? I thought it was a scottish hooker outfit. :D

Wait, who remembers some of the "old guys" who are regulars, Im sure, get mad cuz we were talking about Penis. buahahahahaha! I think it was Max and blake that were standing there with me. I wish I remembered what was exactly said about penis... but its still funny either way. I remember them yelling and saying the were tired of listening to "penis talk" I cant stop laughing as I type this. That was fooking hilarious! :lol: :lol:

Thats enough of the penis talk and the F word you guys! :fruit:

I had too much Captain in me at that point to remember what the hell we were talking about. Im sure it was loud though.

I thought we was gonna have to cut him. :beating:

I'll start a new thread for a possible get together at the place in Cleveland Hts. Some highlights of the pub: (from their facebook page )

"Dress as your favorite politician, train-wreck celebrity, or whatever you can think of.. be creative because whoever has the best costume will win $150 CASH! Bring your friends because the contest is judged by crowd participation!!!

Happy Hour til 9pm as Always-- $4 Import Drafts, $4 Cosmos & Wine, $3 Long Island Teas & $8 pitchers of Smithwicks & Harp"

Irish beer on tap! NICE!

hey, anyone from the halloween party know how a bumper sticker got on the back of rear window of my truck saturday night?........ i just found it this morning coming out of the library. i'll wait for the laughter, but i can take it -- were it not for my hatred of stickers on any vehicle i own. for the retard that put it on there, its gone like a bat out of hell. oh yeah, i almost forgot -- it says harley hauler. :rolleyes:

Edited by socaln8tv