Got ran into by a bicycle today

OsuMj

I'm typically a very courteous driver' date=' but the gloves come off when I take the trip to New Hampshire to get Isaac. Those fuckers drive like they're the sole proprietors of the road. The first year was very nerve wracking. I couldn't believe the way they drove. After that, I changed my tactics. You'd be surprised how many people get upset when you don't move your $1,000 Subaru wagon for their Bimmer, Benz or Audi. I just act like I own the road, too. It's a fun game that will, ultimately, end in my demise. I'm ok with that.[/quote']

im with ya dude. i drive a 100 dollar beater car and sometimes im feeling brave and ill venture off my normal 4 mile route to or from work and home. i love it cus when these shiney new cars are looking like they are gonna run into ya if you dont let them im or get out of their way :lol: go ahread hit me you might fix a rattle oe knock some rust off for me. ultimately im gonna win and nice car is going to lose. ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how I missed this thread. How intelligent do you have to be to ride a bicycle and not run into what is directly in front of you? Did he actually damage the bike or just scuff it up?

There are a few scuffs on the tail piece... which I'm assuming came from that. I dont remember seeing them there before... ??? Not horribly noticeable...

There are a few scuffs on the tail piece... which I'm assuming came from that. I dont remember seeing them there before... ??? Not horribly noticeable...

That's good. And yeah I don't remember there being any there before. Btw I have that spare key that I still need to give you. I saw it sitting on my bookshelf the other day and realized I never gave it to you.

That's good. And yeah I don't remember there being any there before. Btw I have that spare key that I still need to give you. I saw it sitting on my bookshelf the other day and realized I never gave it to you.

That's funny because I lost my key for a few minutes yesterday and realized that I never retrieved it. I'll PM you my address. :)

really... :beating: you should ask him, then tell him that he almost got his ass kicked by a girl, and then tell him that i expect him to come buff out the smudges tomorrow, or he will get his ass kicked by a girl :D

Mj plans on doing something like this. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-aM4i8-VD8