2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

I think he's a bot never saw him at the gun show. he forgot to call when he got there LOL! I bet I walked past him a few times at the show and didn't know it was him.

Here's a picture, in case you ever see him again.....

agent-smith-movie-wallpaper-800x600.jpg

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can ride with the woman and I and bring the dog with , I think thats what we're gonna do is bring our dog and leave her in the hotel room .

My dog is still somewhat of a pup. id have to keep him in crate in the hotel room. Id be afraid he would eat something... but I do like this idea!!!!!!

At about 30 so far

Could be more than that, but some who say they're cumming.... I don't believe'll actually show ;)

Thats always how it is mang!!!

You guys beat me to it.... I've been thinking of posting the same thing this last week with all the BS on O.R

Straight up people.... DTC's a fun lovin' group of laid back goofballs. We enjoy each other's company, distasteful raunchy jokes, & havin' a good time with lots of laughs. Just ask anyone who partied with us last year if they had a good time. Our Golden Rule.... "Treat Others as You Want to be Treated"

Simple

We're not the best/fastest riders.... so if you're Ricky Racer & are gonna get drunk & start braggin' about how much bestest you are than everyone else.... GTFO

If you're a pathological liar & feuding with umpteen people on the board right now.... GTFO

If you're constantly startin' drama & bullshit with others.... GTFO

If you're not sure what I'm saying applies to you.... Then it probably does

Bottom line.... I'd rather have 10 of us who can get along like adults & have fun, than 50 who are gonna cause problems & drama & ruin the evening for everyone. Sad thing is... This is the first year Sam or I have even had the thought of needing to post a warning like this

If you can't act like the grown up you are, & treat others with respect.... We don't want you to attend. If you're coming in with intentions of starting shit... Don't bother coming. I've already got teenage kids at home I'm a referee for... I wanna relax with adult friends & not worry about playing umpire for the night

Like I said last week..... We DO have a rep system in DTC. You earn it every day with how we view your interactions with others. Don't like it.... Too bad.... It's our group, we make the rules, & you're not wanted if you can't abide by them

One last thought to add to Moose's comment about calling LEO's to deal with troublemakers..... Buddy's ownership is friends with one of our DTC members, so all it takes is one word from us.... And management will have no problems asking you to leave their premises

For those who are capable of playing well with others..... Party ON!! :cool:

Fuck, I guess Ill just stay home :(

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also is it now customary to start the night with "Friends in Low Places"?

We know you'll have the honor of kicking it off.

BTW.... Good memory, you sleepy beeetch :p

I'm thinkin' I'm gonna try me some Johnny Cash Fulsom Prison Blues, & Ring of Fire this year too :D

I'm hoping they have some Rap or something ridiculous to bust out. Maybe some California Love, Juicy, or Wanna be a baller...

Pauly did Vanilla Ice last year.... That's rap and baller!!

Fonz make sure you practice with those golden pipes. :D

I'm gonna start gargling with salt water before bed for the next month ;)

Open door & insert raunchy jokes in 5...4...3...2...1

i'm booking a room sometime this or next week, so if anyone needs a place to sleep and doesn't mind my sleep groping, i'll be happy to split the room with you.

don't worry, i think they have 2 double beds.

...heh heh

I am trying to keep Buddy's updated numbers wise so if you are coming and are not on the list yet post up and let me know you are coming.

Russ

Sam

Sam

Matt

Matt +1

Koz

Justin

Pauly

Jinu

SpeedyTriple

Jen Spz9

Art