2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we pissed around too long. There are no rooms available at the Hojo or Sleep Inn in Brunswick that Saturday. :( Any other suggestions? There are a few in Medina and Elyria, how far is that from Buddy's? What is Buddy's address, may be easier to search for something with that.

WOOOOO HOOOOO I am off that weekend. Nothing like a little Cleveland in January.

Alriiiighteee then!! Will the Shitster be gracing us with his presence as well? :D

Ohhhh wait... Guess so

plenty of alcohol for me! You have to stay home and do the dishes and laundry
Edited by Fonzie

looks like a bigger group then last year for sure. I might have to stay longer this year midnight was to early last year huh?

Sheeet...... We were just gettin' warmed up by midnight. I think that's when I broke the flask of Jerry out :D

lol I don't shit the bed, I sleep walk and talk in my sleep some times

As long as you're talkin' dirty..... And don't mind the nightmares... errrrmm.... Flashbacks, you may have the next day ;)

Guess we pissed around too long. There are no rooms available at the Hojo or Sleep Inn in Brunswick that Saturday. :( Any other suggestions? There are a few in Medina and Elyria, how far is that from Buddy's? What is Buddy's address, may be easier to search for something with that.

Criiikeeeee!! :wtf:

Matt & Matt.... Plan B? Any other hotels nearby, or do we need to revisit JoJo's or Scoundrels?

I've updated the "Tentative List" below. Double check me if you're supposed to be on there.....

http://dysfunctionaltravelingcircus.freeforums.org/post2954.html#p2954

Edited by Fonzie

This is stupid, I am checking all the hotels around the area and NOBODY is booked except for the 2 in Brunswick, how the hell is that possible? Apparently my home town is more popular than I thought.

Well the next closest hotels (for a decent price) are actually pretty close to the IX center, but closer to 71, and still only about 15 minutes from Buddy's. If we want to change the after party location we can but it really is only about a 5 minute difference as far as the drive goes and I am not sure that we will find a place willing to give us the specials we are getting along with having karaoke.

It is everyones call if we want to stay at Buddys or move the location.

There are a bunch of hotels in Middleburg Heights right by 71 so just do a google map search and you will see them all and can pick which you want.

Fuck changin location. We are stayin with Buddy's. They have the perfect setup for us, but I wanna take over the entire bar this time not just the top deck :leghump:

Agreed, as long as there is only a 5 minute difference as Matt said

To expedite this Matt, can you post up a list of hotels in the area you're talkin' about? Is the Sleep Inn & HoJo the only 2 in Brunswick then?

Holiday Inn Select Cleveland-Strongsville(Arpt) Hotel 15471 Royalton Rd., Strongsville, OH‎ - (440) 238-8800‎

Super 8 15385 Royalton Road, Strongsville, OH‎ - (440) 238-0170‎ ‎

Motel 6 15385 Royalton Road, Cleveland, OH‎ - (440) 238-0170‎

Red Roof Inn Strongsville 15385 Royalton Road, Cleveland, OH‎ - (216) 238-0170‎

There's a few Strongsville is close and I'm sure a taxi wouldn't be too expensive. Plus they are 3+ star hotels....

Super 8 in Strongsville seems the closest and cheapest. $83 for 2 beds.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-369365-super_8_strongsville-i;_ylt=AjJYJ_D5mMZhMQG5hpNmhOf8xmoA

I went ahead and reserved a room there already. So I guess check into this place if you are looking, would be cool to all get the same place, throw mattresses off the roof and all that jazz.

Moose, I'm assuming you are with me, have room for more, just let me know wants to cuddle. :)

Super 8 in Strongsville seems the closest and cheapest. $83 for 2 beds.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-369365-super_8_strongsville-i;_ylt=AjJYJ_D5mMZhMQG5hpNmhOf8xmoA

I went ahead and reserved a room there already. So I guess check into this place if you are looking, would be cool to all get the same place, throw mattresses off the roof and all that jazz.

Moose, I'm assuming you are with me, have room for more, just let me know wants to cuddle. :)

me u and jase.... wholly heck this is gonna be a blast... MJ you need to be in our room... CUDDLE fest 2010!!:D

... throw mattresses off the roof and all that jazz.

Party like a rock star!! :D

I get kinda horny when drinkin'..... So who's gonna strap on the pic of my wife, bend over & take one for the team?!? :lol: