2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

I'm all over it. :lol:

However' date=' this year I won't be drinking Christmas Ale and singing "Ice, Ice, Baby". I'm thinking about staying sober and actually remembering the evening. (although I'm not upset I can't really remember last year) :o[/quote']

you know if they have it, you'll drink it ... liquid-crack ... love the stuff... I'm hoping they have it again .... and please, how about no singing at all ... let alone that cracker's b.s. music...

think there were enough pictures taken last year, memory during wasn't really necessary.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yota, maybe I can find a girl lonely and desperate enough to take me back to her place and uh, cuddle. If so, you can have my bed. If not, which I am sure will be the case, floor it is. :)

Ill be your wing man dude. Not gonna lie, I have a good success rat at being the man with wings. :D

I guess we are just waiting to here from moose about the driving siutation now....

Cool, just let us know. Dogs?

Don't worry about the room if you don't stay, the 3 of us can handle it. I've already paid for it, so whoever crashes there can just throw in. I charge $109.99 a person for the privilege of hanging with me. :D

Nah, room was $82, split 3 ways, 4 ways, I'm good with whatever.

My truck is a 2 seater. Moose, you good to drive?

I gots the wheels.... let me know what time ya wants to meet and where and It'll happen...

Ill be your wing man dude. Not gonna lie, I have a good success rat at being the man with wings. :D

I guess we are just waiting to here from moose about the driving siutation now....

I gots ya covered mang.. you need me to swing by your place and pick ya up??

Cool. No worries, not really a problem and I'm sure we can have fun, but I'm not looking to hook up, not really into the flash and dash.

I'm slowly starting to get back out there, and honestly, if girls can't get into a decent looking artist with a good job, a motorcycle, in a band, etc, they need to lower their standards. I'm a catch. :D

My main goals this weekend are to have fun and hopefully find the boots I'm looking for. I aim high. :rolleyes: I may even try to find a cool t-shirt.

I still might drive solo if moose drives, gives me some hours to get some work done too over the weekend. I hate being somewhere without a vehicle. I disappear and roam sometimes.

Cool. No worries, not really a problem and I'm sure we can have fun, but I'm not looking to hook up, not really into the flash and dash.

I'm slowly starting to get back out there, and honestly, if girls can't get into a decent looking artist with a good job, a motorcycle, in a band, etc, they need to lower their standards. I'm a catch. :D

My main goals this weekend are to have fun and hopefully find the boots I'm looking for. I aim high. :rolleyes: I may even try to find a cool t-shirt.

I still might drive solo if moose drives, gives me some hours to get some work done too over the weekend. I hate being somewhere without a vehicle. I disappear and roam sometimes.

when and where do ya wanna meet up to caravan??

You can't be black and be a member of the NRA. Charlton Heston wouldn't allow it. So I can't be black. It's impossible.

You mean you're caucasian too??? :wtf:

I could'a swore I saw a black leg with that mailbox stickin' out of it

you gonna meet us at yota's 11 am bubby??

Todd has never been to my house, well not that he can remember (gotta love GHB) I will PM him the address.

Art and moose man, if you gays need the addy again let me know :)

Edited by yotaman88210

Todd has never been to my house, well not that he can remember (gotta love GHB) I will PM him the address.

It's 2 doors down from the speedway... I member where it be...:D

Oh I've been there just not that YOU remember, I told you what color it is in the PM answer I sent you. My stalker skillz run deep. And not sure yet exactly what time I'm leaving yet but I'll be headed out from my moms in Westerville so if I make it early enough I'll join up with you around the Polaris exit.

Nice avatar fonzie.

You like that?!? roflmao.gif I stole it from Cdub's album

Their facial expressions kill me! smooches.gif Pauly looks like he's ready to make sweet sweet love! bed.gif

"You've lost that luvvvin' feeeling.....Ohhhhohhhhh that luvvvin' feeeeling.... Bring back that luvvving feeeeling..... Now it's gone, gone, gooone.....OhhhhOhhhhOhhhhOhh.... BadoomBadoom, Badoooomboooombooom"

"Sing it to me babeee.... You had me at "Hello""!

Edited by Fonzie