Room for rent Dublin/Columbus

DLN1223

Anyone have a room for rent in the Dublin/Columbus area?

My boss just informed me that they may be closing my account down in Cincinnati due to non-payment from client.

He offered me a job making 10K more in Jackson Miss, but the wife's company is not hiring down there.

Dublin has a position open making a lil more then I'm making now, but the wife would stay in cincy with our house.

Only looking for a place for work days and head back to cincy on the weekends and so forth.

Hate to get tied into a lease on an apartment and don't want to sell the bike.

Just kinda looking at all my options. Kinda nervous really.

Just waiting for that 30 day notice letter from boss man. :(

Thanks guys.... yea...my roomate should be moving out anytime...I'm in dublin off of Tuttle...When did you plan on moving up here? I wouldn't have u sign a contract or anything...My roomate now is just month to month...its just easier that way.... He is moving in with his gf, as soon as they find a place....so I'm just waiting on that...

Thanks guys.... yea...my roomate should be moving out anytime...I'm in dublin off of Tuttle...When did you plan on moving up here? I wouldn't have u sign a contract or anything...My roomate now is just month to month...its just easier that way.... He is moving in with his gf, as soon as they find a place....so I'm just waiting on that...

yeah +1 to dubguys place its very nice took a few scavenger hunt pics there !!!

As far as job title goes I'd be going down a level but getting a slight raise.

It's with a larger account and much bigger client. My boss is wanting to put me in charge of one of their accounts, but the only one that's open right now is the Mississippi one.

We have 4 accounts opening up later in Pittsburgh though. So we'll see what happens.

At this point I would not mind taking the "demotion" to have a secure job.

As far as job title goes I'd be going down a level but getting a slight raise.

It's with a larger account and much bigger client. My boss is wanting to put me in charge of one of their accounts, but the only one that's open right now is the Mississippi one.

We have 4 accounts opening up later in Pittsburgh though. So we'll see what happens.

At this point I would not mind taking the "demotion" to have a secure job.

:plus1: to that lol