????salvage rebuilt title's???

D-Ramey

I am surprised you even have Full coverage on a Salvage title.

Most insurance companies won't Fully cover a vehicle thats been totalled once.

Let us know exactly how this turns out...I for one am very curious.

:dunno: I don't know why they wouldn't! I know people that rebuild salvage cars all the time, and resell them (making sure the people know what they're getting) and the only issue I've seen them run into is getting lenders to loan money for them. I don't see why, since most of the time the rebuilt vehicles are just as good as new, and it's tough to tell what was even damaged on them.

I am surprised you even have Full coverage on a Salvage title.

Most insurance companies won't Fully cover a vehicle thats been totalled once.

Let us know exactly how this turns out...I for one am very curious.

they never said anything when i bought the insurance of them i mean they have my vin number it should say something if its a clean or rebuilt salvage title in there system im sure.... but like jporter said they can be good as new ill post pic of my bike before the damage happen

:dunno: I don't know why they wouldn't! I know people that rebuild salvage cars all the time, and resell them (making sure the people know what they're getting) and the only issue I've seen them run into is getting lenders to loan money for them. I don't see why, since most of the time the rebuilt vehicles are just as good as new, and it's tough to tell what was even damaged on them.
x2

:dunno: I don't know why they wouldn't! I know people that rebuild salvage cars all the time, and resell them (making sure the people know what they're getting) and the only issue I've seen them run into is getting lenders to loan money for them.
Because it's been totalled once....It cant be totalled again technically...thats why.

It may become a total loss...but even as a rebuilt....Its still a salvage and most....Not all....Insurance companies will only offer Liability for vehicles like this.

And getting a loan one...Good luck.

I was just saying....Most won't insure a salvaged bike.

I still want to know what they value this at....It has to be signifigantly lower than KBB....As a Salvage is worth less no matter how perfect it looks or is...Its just how it is.

Its been totalled once...Its worth less.

SO I am very curious to see what and how they value this out.

Generally, most banks and credit unions if they will loan on a salvage rebuilt title it's for the wholesale amount. My credit union will loan on the wholesale. Ex. I bought a bike for $6000.00, the most they would do on it was $4000.00

If you are really interested hit up Justin at Cycle Search. Its what they do.

that;s who is doing the estimate...lol they said it will most likly total the bike out...so lets hope the insurance company dont stiff me...

Keep us up on it...and I do wish you the best for the turnout.

yeah i will im faxing them the estimate tue so i should know something by next week...and i have to call them about my arai helment that got messed up as will...