There is no global warming. Fuck off hippies.

Casper

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Casper got that joke the past 300 times. :lol: I'm just messing. :D

I'm just glad he has a sense of humor, or at least overlooks people doing annoying stuff like that... :popcorn:

Back OT...

I have questioned global warming all along. Global CLIMATE CHANGE is real, but it is cyclical, and has been for thousands of years, and will most likely continue to do so. For people to think that we are significant enough to do that much damage is pretty arrogant. I'm not actually saying we can't cause that much damage, but with the smog and pollution regulations that have been put in place over my lifetime, things are getting better, not worse!

Back OT...

I have questioned global warming all along. Global CLIMATE CHANGE is real, but it is cyclical, and has been for thousands of years, and will most likely continue to do so. For people to think that we are significant enough to do that much damage is pretty arrogant. I'm not actually saying we can't cause that much damage, but with the smog and pollution regulations that have been put in place over my lifetime, things are getting better, not worse!

Back in the 60's it was global cooling. Yep, that was the issue.

Of course the 60's kids grew up to be the 2000's establishment authority figures.

Not wanting to re-cycle an old idea they took it and made it a 'new' idea. then they...

a) profit.

b) became money grubbing politicians.

c) Decided your money is easier to spend than their own money.

d) all of the above.

Al-Gore-Inspirational-Poster.jpg

who is a hippy???

I truly believe that our lifestyle impacts global "climate change".. Why don't you read up for example on Meat production, might show you some insights you never knew or thought about. We are destroying earth and the way we treat our animals and nature will one day cost us our lifes, not ours perse but the next generations to come.

There hate me...am I a hippy? No, I just think I educate myself because I do care.

Could you please explain to me how the dinosaurs were killed off? Was it their excessive use of internal combustion engines or their lack of recycling that caused the global climate change that ended their lives?

Ha ha... that made me chuckle...

who is a hippy???

I truly believe that our lifestyle impacts global "climate change".. Why don't you read up for example on Meat production, might show you some insights you never knew or thought about. We are destroying earth and the way we treat our animals and nature will one day cost us our lifes, not ours perse but the next generations to come.

There hate me...am I a hippy? No, I just think I educate myself because I do care.

you should've went with the antibiotics that are used in cattle feed and how the run off goes into estuaries, rivers, streams, etc... and causes esterification of many species. Just means there's a lot more lady fish for the guy fish to skeet skeet on!