Need shit for my new place

vectorvictor

i have a couch and nice lamps for living room and some extra coffee table and end tables with a tv stand i dont know give me like a 200 for it all i'll even throw in thh rug thats in my spare bedroom which is where all this is anyways i just dnt use any of it

i have a couch and nice lamps for living room and some extra coffee table and end tables with a tv stand i dont know give me like a 200 for it all i'll even throw in thh rug thats in my spare bedroom which is where all this is anyways i just dnt use any of it

throw me a pic and im interested. i could ride out today and take a look if you are free.

If any one is interested i have a washer and dryer pair. super capacity GE basic washer dryer combo. used for about 3 years and in good shape. they have been stored for a year and i cant use them. 200 obo. they are in the canal winchester area. sold

Edited by vectorvictor

I'll have a list of small things for ya. all are nice, and in good shape - just stuff the wife and i replaced with wedding gifts.

give me a list and ill let u know if i need it. prices arent needed yet just let me know what u have. we are good in the kitchen and bath area but need most of eerything else. we have a queen matt box and folding frame but need head board foot board, nightstands, dresser, sofa, coffee tbl, end tbls, a tv bigger than 32" tube, fireplace screen and tools, small computer desk, vacuum.... i think thats about it. if you have something let me know and i will see if i still need it.