pics of my new bike

jmc327

^ Word. I sorta came from the tuner/autoX car scene. When a car is lowered you think, "that looks cool" and it helps handling too. On a bike it still looks kinda cool, but usually makes handling a lot worse. But hey, if you aren't planning on tearing up backroads or tracks with turns then who cares?

I like the yosh pipe, you could have it shortened if you want more volume. Just have someone cut it in half and rivet the cap back on.

You can do it yourself. Imo it looks a lot better stubby and the project was pretty easy if your patient and have the right tools.

pipe200932.jpg

Otherwise your bike looks good minus the big signals and the yellow pucks. Flush mounts and black pucks would clean it up nicely. I don't get the lowering either but 2 each their own.

Inlet end. That's where the rash was from my low side. Drilled the rivets out, pealed the shell from the inlet, measured and Masked off for the cut, cut it with an angle die grinder, Pulled packing, cut baffle to fit, flanged the baffle, slipped the baffle back together, repacked, replaced inlet to shell, marked the rivet band, working center to the ends of band clamp drilled and riveted. Done!

I ended up taking off 12" of the shell.

Edited by Lost1888