do you know someone who has tested positive for H1N1?

EagleCock

do you know someone who has tested positive for H1N1?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. do you know someone who has tested positive for H1N1?

We've had about half the student workers here come down with it, and 1/3 of the workforce. Campus policy has been changed to force people to stay home when they are sick, and surprisingly enough, folks are doing what they are told! It has reduced the spread of the virus at a University Campus! Amazing...

I was at my OB earlier this week. I got the regular flu shot. I overheard a nurse telling someone else that people that have been getting sick haven't been tested to determine whether or not it's the regular flu or H1N1. It's like all cases are just automatically being treated as H1N1...

Didn't it seem like when it is was first in the news of people getting sick the reports would always be "test are being done to determine"...as if it took a while for testing to be done and now people are instantly being diagnosed?

Edited by sonavabeech

don't know anyone personally. One of the professors at school is a probably case, but not a professor I have.

unless I was a confirmed case, I'd have to continue attending classes, but I would stay home from work.

Law school is just way too competitive to skip class. They're asking H1N1 to spread by grading on a true curve.

Yeah there have been quite a few I have been around (but I work in healthcare as well). We are pretty much treating anyone that comes in the ER with flu like symptoms like a "confirmed" H1N1 case until the tests show otherwise. I have already had my seasonal flu shot but last week I had what to me felt like the flu...may have been H1N1 but since I was off for several days I just stayed in bed and never got swabbed. I'm still only feeling about 80% well.