Valentino & Ducati....finally here!

Doomking

I was reading an Italian newspaper, and there is serious talk about Valentino joining the Ducati team for the 2010 season.....It's almost here every Italian's fan dream to see Valentino ride the prestigious Italian brand.

Hopefully Yamaha won't make too much of a stink for breaching the contract for the 2010 season....but I am sure it's gonna be crazy at home when I go there to visit my family next month..

I was reading an Italian newspaper, and there is serious talk about Valentino joining the Ducati team for the 2010 season.....It's almost here every Italian's fan dream to see Valentino ride the prestigious Italian brand.

Hopefully Yamaha won't make too much of a stink for breaching the contract for the 2010 season....but I am sure it's gonna be crazy at home when I go there to visit my family next month..

He has a contract with yamaha through 2010, also both hayden and stoner are signed through 2010 so there is no open seat. He is not going to go over to ducati, don't believe your italian rumor mill.

for what I read they're going to create a "satellite" team and he's going to bring with him Jeremy Burgess ,along with his tech team.

According to the paper, there's going to be a team 1 with Hayden and Stoner, and a team 2 with Valentino only.

The paper is a national paper and it's pretty reputable...althought we now how media tend to exaggerate about everything...However, I am hopeful that this merger will take place, after all Valentino is pushing 30 and who knows how long more is going to race