Left or Right (very big)

Likwid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it just goes to show the right thinks with logic and the left thinks with emotion :)

nice find!

Really? I don't see that shown there. Looks to me like the chart actually tries to focus on the reasoning behind the logic of both sides, while kind of broad-brushing their views.

Not all liberals are lovey-dovey hippies, just as not all conservatives are Birchers or Dominionists.

:rolleyes:

Really? I don't see that shown there. Looks to me like the chart actually tries to focus on the reasoning behind the logic of both sides, while kind of broad-brushing their views.

Not all liberals are lovey-dovey hippies, just as not all conservatives are Birchers or Dominionists.

:rolleyes:

lol stop making sense, this isn't right if we can't just say "all conservatives think woman should be raped" and "all liberals wan't to kill babies".... there's NO MIDDLE GROUND!

I saw one once that showed the natural progression of societies thru-out history. It went sort of like, they come into existence by military or force which is the most conservative, as time goes on they progress to a conservative rule, slowly move to the middle after a few generations then to the left and once they get far enough left, they either get taken over by an enemy or from within. The far left has always been the last step in every structured society. Rome was great example they used but they also went into many modern day governments... The detail in breaking down the politics of a society in history reminds me of this one I cant seem to find it though........ I'll keep looking.