Funny Bone - Thursday November 12 - 7:30pm

OsuMj

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, just so you know, its easier to remove you than it is to add you... If the seats fill up, then I can't promise you that you can get in... however, if you reserve now, I can take you off the reservation that morning without penalty. let me know! :)

This sounds fun, I might be interested.

I have been pretty unreliable when I make plans lately though, so I don't want to take a seat that someone else may want if they will 100% show up.

If you still have a pass free when the day comes, let me know, I'll see if I can make it.

yep... just a reminder to everyone though, I'm only making reservations for people who say they are coming, then if you can't make it, you have to let me know that morning!! (Art :) , sorry, its just the way they handle their reservations etc... i'll get charged if people dont show up... i think)

yep... just a reminder to everyone though, I'm only making reservations for people who say they are coming, then if you can't make it, you have to let me know that morning!! (Art :) , sorry, its just the way they handle their reservations etc... i'll get charged if people dont show up... i think)

No worries, I'll check to see if I can make it and let you know in the next day or so.

If I say yes, I'll give you plenty of advance notice to cancel if something comes up, or pay for any reservation fees if necessary.

dont tempt me to go all the way to c-bus and back in one day...

Come to Cosho--er---- Columbus!!!

K, I'll call to make the reservation bigger tomorrow for everyone that wasn't on there last time...

Anyone else?

Damn, Just peeled off the October page to my calendar and saw I okayed a later patient this day. Its all good tho, I should still be able to leave work by 6... I hope

lame. :)

Anyone else wanna go? I'm gonna pick up 8 more tickets this week... that makes 20 that can get in on this! :D

Hey everyone, still a few more spots open. If you need to cancel, please try to let me know early the day before. Thanks!

We should all meet at the ticket office area at the funny bone around 7pm. PM me if you want my phone number to be able to ask questions or whatever.