Funny Bone - Thursday November 12 - 7:30pm

OsuMj

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever dude. It was awesome. The hangover that ensued, however, was not.

Stop with the bragging. Just because I only got to enjoy the mini tacos on the way down doesn't mean that you are better than me

Last time I went to the funny bone I found an entire bottle of percocet so the fun kept going for several days

Please, nobody get me wasted tomorrow night. I end up in places I never meant to go. I never want to throw money at shitty again while the words "give some money to the whores" come out of my mouth again.

that sounds about right.... :lol:

:D I'm excited about tomorrow too :)

Just realized something. I'm sure they will card for drinks...but do they card to get in? I lost my wallet...over a week ago...and can't find that fucker. 1st time...i've lost one in 7 years....and right....when i need it. :nono:

i think you should try to get that replaced tomorrow... its a 21 & up show, so they'll probably card.

Also... I just noticed on their site that they require the purchase of 2 items.... ?? not sure why or what that entails, i'm sure i'll be having 2 white russians, but hopefully this isn't an issue with anyone else....

i think you should try to get that replaced tomorrow... its a 21 & up show, so they'll probably card.

Also... I just noticed on their site that they require the purchase of 2 items.... ?? not sure why or what that entails, i'm sure i'll be having 2 white russians, but hopefully this isn't an issue with anyone else....

Damn it. That's not...what i wanted to hear.

Hmm, it won't be a problem for me. But...i honestly don't know about my brother.

I guess if it comes down to it, people can just buy me two pre birthday drinks and ill take one for the team by consuming them. I know, I know, I dont have to, but someone gots to do it! :D

Yea so I forgot today was thursday. I didnt have to be at work till after 9am... coming at 630am was a huge mistake. Im working till 6 tonight. Bout to go back home for a nap :(

Yota I'm not sure if I'm picking up Julie or if she's coming to my house but either way I'm gonna try to leave the house by 630 pm. :)

Sounds good. Just give me a ring whenev. Ill make sure I shave and clean up real good like for you. I know how you like your men! ;)

You got me and my people on the list right?

List so far:

rick37 (2)

yota (1)

mj (1)

dgtl (2)

ninjascott (2)

r6allstar(2)

rc51john (1)

pratt (2)

Mr. A (1)

shitty (4) -[shitty and 'his people']

_________