Funny Bone - Thursday November 12 - 7:30pm

OsuMj

J. Medicine Hat at Funny Bone in Easton at 7:30pm. Tickets are $15.00 but hopefully we can get enough passes (from OSU) for everyone that it will be FREE!!... :D

Please let me know if you plan on making it - I have to give them my credit card to make a reservation... I will call tomorrow morning to make the reservation and add people if needed. If you want to come, then end up needing to cancel, you have to let me know that morning so that I have time to call them and get the reservation right or they'll charge me for it.

Wen you say your getting them from OSU are you getting them through Explore Ohio/ The Union? If so if you need help getting passes let me know. I have 4+ hours of down time on campus everyday this week.

I'd love to go but I have class till 8 =( Let me guys know if your planning on sticking around after!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wen you say your getting them from OSU are you getting them through Explore Ohio/ The Union? If so if you need help getting passes let me know. I have 4+ hours of down time on campus everyday this week.

I'd love to go but I have class till 8 =( Let me guys know if your planning on sticking around after!

yeah, i've been picking them up through the union.... you should head out after your class (or leave just a smidge early :) ) I should have enough passes to cover everyone, but I'll let ya know. Thanks!

hey MJ....are we doing anything afterwards? And how long will this last? My friend has class until 9pm that night but may come out after IF we're still out and about. ??

um... I dont have any plans for afterwards... it'll really depend on whether I have to work the next morning or not....

anyone else?

Looking forward to tomorrow!!! Yota and hubby- Jim's early birthday celebration! Real birthday for both is the 18th.

Yes maam! Im excited!! Just found out I have to work friday for a few hours tho. But I wont have to go in till 10ish so I can still get drunk :D