"Won" Happy Hour at Garage Bar

Big Chief201

So I just got this email and I'm going to put together a Happy Hour. There's Free Drinks and Free Pizza Involved.

Hi Keith! Congratulations! Your business card was chosen and you have WON a Happy Hour Party at The Garage Bar! I have a bunch of free stuff for you as well as FREE drinks during Happy Hour 5-9 pm! Also, your friends get their first drink FREE from our Happy Hour specials, courtesy of Warthog Management. Pizza will be provided from Pizza Pan. We have entertainment Friday nights and our specials last from when we open at 4pm until 2am!

There are some available dates for you to choose from, so e-mail me back as soon as possible.

Thanks,

The Garage Bar

When she gets back to me with what dates are available I'll put a pole up for what dates but I'm thinking a Friday would be best.

Edited by Big Chief201
Title is wrong

Lodge Bar was sort of nice to me for a Rock the Vote event. However, they made me stop registering before the Ohio State crowd even came in. I think only 10 registered that day.

Uhhh.. they let me put up posters. I guess that's about all I can say. They were sort of nice.

Other places like Slapsy Maxies and Wall Street ROCKED! I went back to those places on numerous occasions to register voters.

So I just got this email and I'm going to put together a Happy Hour. There's Free Drinks and Free Pizza Involved.

Hi Keith! Congratulations! Your business card was chosen and you have WON a Happy Hour Party at The Garage Bar! I have a bunch of free stuff for you as well as FREE drinks during Happy Hour 5-9 pm! Also, your friends get their first drink FREE from our Happy Hour specials, courtesy of Warthog Management. Pizza will be provided from

Pizza Pan. We have entertainment Friday nights and our specials last from when we open at 4pm until 2am!

There are some available dates for you to choose from, so e-mail me back as soon as possible.

Thanks,

The Garage Bar

When she gets back to me with what dates are available I'll put a pole up for what dates but I'm thinking a Friday would be best.

Why's the thread title say "Lodge Bar", but this says "Garage Bar"???

Fuck Lodge Bar. True story.

True 'dat