"Won" Happy Hour at Garage Bar

Big Chief201

Since I'm an idiot and typed lodge bar for no apparant reason I decided to restart this thread so there is no confusion this is at GARAGE BAR not that bar we all hate Lodge.

So I just got this email and I'm going to put together a Happy Hour. There's Free Drinks and Free Pizza Involved.

Hi Keith! Congratulations! Your business card was chosen and you have WON a Happy Hour Party at The Garage Bar! I have a bunch of free stuff for you as well as FREE drinks during Happy Hour 5-9 pm! Also, your friends get their first drink FREE from our Happy Hour specials, courtesy of Warthog Management. Pizza will be provided from Pizza Pan. We have entertainment Friday nights and our specials last from when we open at 4pm until 2am!

There are some available dates for you to choose from, so e-mail me back as soon as possible.

Thanks,

The Garage Bar

When she gets back to me with what dates are available I'll put a pole up for what dates but I'm thinking a Friday would be best.