Who here bought a Buell???

J_Copeland

:lol:

Schweet! Did they do all the recalls at the dealership already? I know the '08 has a few' date=' but nothing too serious. One was for a reroute of the front brake line and another was something about the gearbox running dry on hard lean angles. Mandova's husband owns one and he's had all this done. Nothing that really took a lot of time. I could contact her and find out everything that was done if you'd like.[/quote']

They were supposed to do all of the recall stuff before they can legally sell it, On the other hand they were supposed to tighten the dipstick, I wondered why leg was burning. I guess I assumed it was the underslung exhaust

Got mine today.Had all the colors too.I was torn between the white and the red one.I went with RED !!! Biketown HD in Austintown still has. a good selection of Buell's and is buying other dealer bikes.If anyone wants one.Great price too.Pics on phone to follow soon.

So there will very likely be a low-mileage, MINT condition CBR600F4i for sale. Does $4,200 sound reasonable for a fall price? Still under warranty until 7/2010.

As much as I hate to say this...But given the economy and current smokin deals aka buell and cbr1000's...Id say if u could get 3800 - 4000 ud be doin pretty good... Its sad to say, but think its true... If u could get 4200 Id take it and ruuuuun!

They were supposed to do all of the recall stuff before they can legally sell it, On the other hand they were supposed to tighten the dipstick, I wondered why leg was burning. I guess I assumed it was the underslung exhaust

Don't trust any HD dealer! Find an indy shop or a HD dealer that sells Jap bikes as well is your best bet.

I just discovered yesterday that Centennial HD stripped the socket head bolt in my coil pack, so I can't even pull the plugs and check things out...

I would doubt you can still find a HD dealership that still sells Jap bikes side by side with HDs. This is one of the reasons HD dealerships are in such trouble, HD mandated that their dealers be HD dealers only in the same building, they also wanted the dealerships within some much distance from a highway. The new buildings are putting a stress on cash flow with this downturn in the economy. Sometimes big businesses are their own worst enemies.

• 2 weeks later...

email I got from a dealership:

we have one 2008 black 1125R left. Do you have any interest in this bike? Please give me a call.

Regards,

Hank Taylor

American Harley Davidson & Buell

5436 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

734-747-8008