New Carry gun

owndjoo

Just picked up my new Kel Tec PF-9 for my carry gun. Doin my CCW course in a few weeks. Squeezed off some rounds yesterday. I'm likin this little guy. The only issue i've noticed is the long unweighted trigger pull. Feels like it's got slack before the actual trigger moves the hammer. Got some nice kick to it since it's quite small and light. Very thin and extremely comfortable inside the waistband.

very true. i'm comin from a glock 23, really loved that action. just have to put some rounds through her, get used to it.

Make sure you practice drawing from your conceal holster, I didn't really know how important that was until some folks here mentioned it and I started noticing that in all the training books and articles.

Make sure you practice drawing from your conceal holster, I didn't really know how important that was until some folks here mentioned it and I started noticing that in all the training books and articles.

yea i was already workin on that after a couple mags. Don't have a holster yet, just had it in the waistband of my jeans at the strong side hip. I barely even notice it's there... I went ahead and put on the grip extension on the mag, it makes it much easier to pull it from the pants.