Product Placement

Casper

What people forget is the little fucker didnt become like that over night. If the PARENT did their job from the time of birth it would never get to that point.

:plus1: Nowadays parents don't seem to be disciplining their kids like they used to. I don't know if its because they're afraid to or just don't give a shit, but it drives me crazy. I'm not one of those parents, if my son is acting up, he's getting smacked so he knows he's in the wrong and I don't care who's around. I had to tell one lady to mind her own fucking business while we were on our cruise last week after she made a comment about me smacking my son on his ass for being a brat. Should have seen the look on her face, I was pissed.

hahaha, i saw a guy try to intervene with another guy who like barely hit his kid on the butt when he was screaming bloody murder at a walmart. The guy was like "you can't hit that kid" and the father was like "yeah, if you don't shut the hell up, you're next" LOL. I dont think he meant he was gonna spank him either.

hahaha, i saw a guy try to intervene with another guy who like barely hit his kid on the butt when he was screaming bloody murder at a walmart. The guy was like "you can't hit that kid" and the father was like "yeah, if you don't shut the hell up, you're next" LOL. I dont think he meant he was gonna spank him either.

Being a female figure in this forum. What is your take on disciplining children?

i like that guys answer

Being a female figure in this forum. What is your take on disciplining children?

I think if you challenge kids to make their own (good) decisions even when they are really young, they start to understand that acting out wont get them anywhere, and instead good decision making will.... hopefully I dont have to deal with any screamers... :D

I think if you challenge kids to make their own (good) decisions even when they are really young, they start to understand that acting out wont get them anywhere, and instead good decision making will.... hopefully I dont have to deal with any screamers... :D

My Mum challenged me to made my own good decisions..... By whupping my-azz when I made dumb ones.:(