Possible Leaf Tour-Sunday

Unk Greg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya want me to try and post pics up?!?!? Tried a while ago and NO more albums. I can create an album, but no uploads are possible - is there a max on album pics? If so, who wants what pics, in what albums before I dump any? That is of course; If you can, say, download a pic from somebody's album.

I'll try at another tube site-as I am nomadic on the internet hook up spots and will see about actual load of pic to the forum section. As long as it's not raining or the wind blowing and I have enough kerosene for the lap top to run!

Uh, yeah, I just dumped Facebook and all the other like sites, Flickr, MySpace, yadda, yadda. Too many Amber, Bambi, and especially Molly wanting to get in touch with me-as well as the letters arriving. See the post elsewhere on 10.8 million dollars and they want me for soccer, since I'm a premier player in the Akron area. Amazingly that the SPAM dropped from 40 per day to 4 maybe even 6. So not goin' to be back anytime soon on dem places.

This site, went to pics and it lit up and I could post here, but it will only pull from those already on system and I can't get site to let me add anymore.

They're such nice pics too.

Wait for the DVD to be released!

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

• 3 months later...