Yup, I'm that guy

Mojoe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As flattered as I am to have your attention, I'd rather you didn't vent your hope for a homosexual encounter with me. Being a senior member, I would think you know that the advitar I have chosen is from the selection here on the site. I drink Red Bull. Pink, blue, purple, I could care less. It gives me wings.

There are plenty of posts prior to yours that should have cleared up any confusion you had and you saying "Flirt with your feminine side" is just you starting shit and knowing different.

So what's the deal? Did I drop the cock off to some one you had a chubby for and now you want to try me with your silliness?

I posted my intentions for being here. Intro and lurk for 6 months. Where the issue?

I don't know you. So feel free to PM me with what the issue is.

lolz you must be new to the interwebz to think this is what starting shit is.

n00b

ps i dont read any posts posted beforehand. i dont have the time to sift through all the "hey! welcome to the site" ":welcome:" "howdy" "ride safe" "hi!" "have fun" "what do you ride?" ":)" to see what i missed.

Edited by natedogg624

lolz you must be new to the interwebz to think this is what starting shit is.

n00b

ps i dont read any posts posted beforehand. i dont have the time to sift through all the "hey! welcome to the site" ":welcome:" "howdy" "ride safe" "hi!" "have fun" "what do you ride?" ":)" to see what i missed.

OK Noob, the purpose of an intro is to READ it and see who the new person is. How do you have all these intraweb skillz and you fail at that? Cmon, you're the man at this. You skipped the main part. You can do better than that. Your questions are answered in my intro. I'm here to help you man. Welcome. We will have fun at this.