Yup, I'm that guy

Mojoe

Hello everyone. I'm the last guy who belongs here right now, that has the most potential to stay here. I don't have a bike. I haven't been on a bike in; well I'm guessing you guys aren't going to count my Huffy I had in high school, are you? I messed around with dirt bikes a little when I was a kid, but that's it.

So why am I here? All the cool kid's are here. And from time to time, I get to hang out with them. Seriously though, I'm a car enthusiast who knows a bike is the next step for me to enjoy the track and the street.

It's getting to be the time of year where deals can be had on a bike. I have a good core group of people on here that have been kind enough to let me bounce questions off them. So my intentions are to read as much as I can to be informed. And when the weather breaks, get out and ride wheelies and stunt like a mad man.

Yup, I'm NOT that guy! Figured I'd upset a few people with that. I'll stick to riding a bike like I teach snowboarding. Ride at your level. It's safest for you and others.

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there for the Tea Party the weekend of Sept 11. I never get tired of watching the Changing of the Guard. I always get choked up too.

Arlington Cemetery is full of challenging emotion's. I do believe we could talk about that for quite some time. I'll make it a point to try and meet you when everyone is out sometime.

im guessing since hes a car guy hes a convert from Columbus Racing or so.

welcome to the new world. where do you teach snowboarding?

Yes, I'm on CR. I'd rather not get grouped with the norm that site has a reputation for. Ricers and squids are equally frustrating to me.

I teach at Mad River. I'm there 2 -3 days a week when I'm in town.

Mahalo.

As for the "Cool kids" or my "core group", I was saying that in a joking manner. I'd rather not name drop in an intro. If they post, that's fine.

Joe its cool man, you can name drop me. :D

WELCOME to the site homie! Its about time you came over to the cool kid forum! :cool: