Shit talking

Casper

i get my education down here dip shit
so whats that make you? dumb fuck? or shit for brains?

it was just a joke, I know not everyone in cinci is an asshole. Seriously though, you're from Coshocton AND you're going to school?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.He does not even live in coshocton county

2.The reason we were saying the stuff about is because he is full of shit, always talking about how fast he is, how he just shreds up his tire, and people have a hard time keeping up with him. His EGO is huge

3.He writes up updates on O.R. like he is on fucking twitter

4.He cant keep his fucking mouth shut

5.Casper he sucks your dick

6.If i get banned, i could really give a fuck less.

some may agree with things i say, some may not. but i can tell you this, we are not the only ones that feel this way, not only him but to a few people on this site.

I just wonder why you bitch about the site so much but keep logging in. As I offered to everyone in that group, I'd be more than happy to deactivate your account. You obviously add nothing to the site except more bitching. Go circle jerk somewhere else amigo.

I just wonder why you bitch about the site so much but keep logging in. As I offered to everyone in that group, I'd be more than happy to deactivate your account. You obviously add nothing to the site except more bitching. Go circle jerk somewhere else amigo.

then act on it "bitch"

it was just a joke, I know not everyone in cinci is an asshole. Seriously though, you're from Coshocton AND you're going to school?

hey now i have a college education

why is it such a big deal that we made a group. 3/4 of the shit talking was about each other. i dont understand why its better to flame war in a thread then jus tot keep it closed and not cause a bunch of problems like the case with other threads?