Shit talking

Casper

Fuk me.

I just fingered out who white lightening is. Shit makes sense now.

I was like who is this shit talking mofugga and where did he come from. :D

I dont know who anyone is anymore, fuckin names change like my grandma's Depends around here

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

private groups are just that private......... plain and simple. nobody reads any private groups ever.

Make sure you take some time to consult with all of the other mods before you say something like that. Last time someone said some shit about mods not deleting posts and there were pages of deleted posts.

Fuk me.

I just fingered out who white lightening is. Shit makes sense now.

I was like who is this shit talking mofugga and where did he come from. :D

So who is it? Cant keep people straight with all the gay name changing going on. Seems to be a Kershockten phenomenon.

Make sure you take some time to consult with all of the other mods before you say something like that. Last time someone said some shit about mods not deleting posts and there were pages of deleted posts.

mods cant see pms. ask any of them, ill swear to it.

:lol: but the mod that did all that was booted as soon as the mod rules were broken.

hey i have had the same name forever. and i believe adam hasnt changed his either. :dunno:

You Cdub and Adam. Thats about it.

Dont you guys have any creative outlets out there? I mean other than riding the midget train and plugging sheep?

You Cdub and Adam. Thats about it.

Dont you guys have any creative outlets out there? I mean other than riding the midget train and plugging sheep?

Midget Train?

midgets.jpg

well............ no............ but we have our own radio station and a newspaper that looks like a 2 year old wrote it. :D

That's just so teh locals can reedz it.

(like parks) :D