Shit talking

Casper

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.He does not even live in coshocton county

2.The reason we were saying the stuff about is because he is full of shit, always talking about how fast he is, how he just shreds up his tire, and people have a hard time keeping up with him. His EGO is huge

3.He writes up updates on O.R. like he is on fucking twitter

4.He cant keep his fucking mouth shut

5.Casper he sucks your dick

6.If i get banned, i could really give a fuck less.

some may agree with things i say, some may not. but i can tell you this, we are not the only ones that feel this way, not only him but to a few people on this site.

Hum ,well had no idea you felt like this seth this is the first Ive heard of all this and I guess so much for sayin somthing to someones face like you were talking about since youve got my # and Ive not heard a word from you an any of this .? not sayin your scared to or anything but hell if I was talkin about somthing you thought I shouldnt have been all you had to do is say somthing yet you never have. I thought we were buds aparently not oh well thats cool, and as far as the not living in the county thing yep your right I do live out on the other side of the county line but sayin coshocton is easier than sayin frazeysburg and then answering a hundred questions about where the hell is frazeysburg

yep :popcorn:

but really are you with me we cannot read pm's? i feel like im not being taken serious.

I believe you, as well as any others that aren't paranoid right at this moment.

Besides, you're such a serious dude, that counts.

Some peeps got caught being shit talking bitches in a "closed to public" social group then got pissy cause they were "outed" to everybody. The SG is now closed to erbody I believe.

Can someone sum up what the fuck happened in 2 sentences or less please?

Blake summarized in this post.

Although how all went down is still a bit obscured.

Followed of course, by random talk of keg-carrying ham-thighed skanky midgets on crack.

http://ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=363466&postcount=89

Some peeps got caught being shit talking bitches in a "closed to public" social group then got pissy cause they were "outed" to everybody. The SG is now closed to erbody I believe.

Yeah, and most of us missed it, before it was vanished, since we were working like good little kiddies, or out riding our motorcycles.

Which made this all very confusing...

Yeah, and most of us missed it, before it was vanished, since we were working like good little kiddies, or out riding our motorcycles.

Which made this all very confusing...

what does motorcycles have to do with this????

:lol: