Nut Up or Shut Up! (Directors Cut)

McLovin

I am torn on the RIP threads. If they are a member here and there is something we can do I am all for posting the information. As I reflect on the issue, I do realize that I dont send my cousins, who are in the military, every single pictue and story of every soldier that died in the war.

So I do know that riding a motorcycle can be a dangerous adventure, and sometimes I could go a day or two without reading about every motorcyclist that has died. I am not against posting them but maybe they have their place and maybe it is not the homepage. Or maybe it is.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't Carie or I changing the names, but I don't think it has anything to do with sticking up for anyone about anything. I think they're all just going back to their original names.

I could be wrong, but you were the one that was asked to change my name to "dragon knee". If you did it or not is something else...

I think its funny that someone named "BlackHammer" is pulling the race card. But I'm not offended. Fine lines....

...once again, someone else proving they don't know what the fuck was going on...I asked for my name to be change from "dragon knee" because that was stupid...and then it became "Black Hammer"...never bothered to convince them to change it again because I had no control of the name changes. As people started to act real ignorant, I told them I would appreciate if they changed my name back to McLovin because I don't want anyone to be confused for I've been to many OR.net functions with the tag McLovin...

So before you try to think too hard to find shit funny, do your research...and I'll let you start by finding who brought race up first (hint: I quoted them with bold.)

Ok I'm done with this, it was fun for a while but now its like watching paint dry. If you Nut sack guys think what you were saying was cool then so be it. Change your names 10 times a day for all i care, i think the ignore button will decipher it for me :D

Carry on

I think people have taken the costumes on halloween a bit too far. It was a JOKE! Geesh. I have had SO MANY PEOPLE talk crap about me on here but I grew some thick skin, stopped crying about it, and moved on! I was originally banned from this site after signing up for some stupid shit I wrote on CR about my exhusband. Everyone thought of me as a crazy bitch and I lived with that. That is the reason I wore that costume on Halloween. I think we take ourselves way too seriously sometimes. Lighten up ya'll. Not everyone is going to like you in life. We are all adults and should be able to agree to disagree.

i know its a joke i wasnt pissed about it but i easily could have been, when ppl make fun of where im from, where most of my family lives, u would have to be blind as to not see how someone could take offense to that. im glad u grew thick skin from the experience, but does that mean u should have to take more abuse then someone who doesnt have thick skin????

and for the bold part that is very true which is why it happened in a private room as to not cause a huge battle...

I for one like the fact that I can log on and talk about anything I choose.

well we got shut down for doing just that?????

Ok I'm done with this, it was fun for a while but now its like watching paint dry. If you Nut sack guys think what you were saying was cool then so be it. Change your names 10 times a day for all i care, i think the ignore button will decipher it for me :D

Carry on

are u still stuck on that name change??? its not like they can change it themselves they already told u why they are back to their original names.

we're not saying it was cool, we just voiced our opinions in a private setting, and someones efeelings got hurt so we got thrown to the wolves

You got shut down for talking mad shit behind peoples backs like little girls.

How much is mad shit?

...first person that could name everyone that was talked shit about in the NUoSU group will get some of JRMMiii's rep points...this information would be key to watching everyone leave this shit alone in disappointment because they made such a fuss over the hand full of people that were even mentioned, let alone talked about.

It isn't Carie or I changing the names, but I don't think it has anything to do with sticking up for anyone about anything. I think they're all just going back to their original names.
I could be wrong, but you were the one that was asked to change my name to "dragon knee". If you did it or not is something else...
I didn't say we never changed them. The question at hand was about who was changing names TODAY. That wasn't Carie or I. Your name was changed to Dragon Knee per Shittygsxr's request. He thought he would be funny. I can forward you the text message if you'd like.

How'd I get brought into all this? :confused::p

I think people have taken the costumes on halloween a bit too far. It was a JOKE! Geesh. I have had SO MANY PEOPLE talk crap about me on here but I grew some thick skin, stopped crying about it, and moved on! I was originally banned from this site after signing up for some stupid shit I wrote on CR about my exhusband. Everyone thought of me as a crazy bitch and I lived with that. That is the reason I wore that costume on Halloween. I think we take ourselves way too seriously sometimes. Lighten up ya'll. Not everyone is going to like you in life. We are all adults and should be able to agree to disagree.

Carie herself has told me that PM's are not read on this site. Do you think they really have time to work full time jobs AND read everyone's PM's? Believe me you're not that important.

And FYI...I have gotten emails from admins about my behavior and my big mouth. I was upset with two people for attacking me so I attacked back. You know what NO sides were taken and these two people were friends with Ben and Carie. I guess the bottom line is......if you don't like the site or the majority of the members then just don't log in. There are tons of other forums out there that do talk about mostly motorcycle stuff and don't hang out on a regular basis. I for one like the fact that I can log on and talk about anything I choose. I love to ride but that's NOT my whole life.

What is wrong with posting RIP threads? I think it brings awareness and reminds people to wear their gear b/c NOBODY is exempt! I know death and dying is a touchy subject. I work in palliative medicine and feel very comfortable with it but not everyone does. You don't have to read those threads. There are threads on here that when I know are posted by a certain individual I won't read it b/c I know I'll get upset.

Ya and thanks Ben for bringing up the crazy costume not once but TWICE! :D

Who would've ever thought I'd not only agree with you, but thank you for one of your posts. Huh. Hell must have frozen over. ;)

How much is mad shit?

...first person that could name everyone that was talked shit about in the NUoSU group will get some of JRMMiii's rep points...this information would be key to watching everyone leave this shit alone in disappointment because they made such a fuss over the hand full of people that were even mentioned, let alone talked about.

Wait, aren't you guys using the opposite argument against me, saying that a shit ton of people read your social group messages and that's why you're bitching at me for making it public before I removed it?

I didn't say we never changed them. The question at hand was about who was changing names TODAY. That wasn't Carie or I. Your name was changed to Dragon Knee per Shittygsxr's request. He thought he would be funny. I can forward you the text message if you'd like.

I see what you are saying about changing the names TODAY, but it was not TODAY where the name changing began...so some people that chose to voice their opinions need for than TODAYs time line of events.

I don't need the text message, I know when and how it came to be...a lot of other people do not.

...from my point of view this looked like you were saying that you had nothing to do with name changes ever. Just clearing it up for those in question...I've taken blame for enough shit that I haven't done.

How much is mad shit?

I am one of the few that read most of it while it was public and all I'm going to say is Casper, make it public again so everyone can see what was said so these nuggets will quit trying to act like they werent saying anything wrong about anybody. You said a bunch of nasty shit about people you dont even know (and would never say to their face) and threw people you let think were your friends under the bus.

The SG should have been called Two Faced Bitch Fest.

I see what you are saying about changing the names TODAY, but it was not TODAY where the name changing began...so some people that chose to voice their opinions need for than TODAYs time line of events.

I don't need the text message, I know when and how it came to be...a lot of other people do not.

...from my point of view this looked like you were saying that you had nothing to do with name changes ever. Just clearing it up for those in question...I've taken blame for enough shit that I haven't done.

So who is the one changing these guys names all the time? If only 3 people can do it im assuming its not Ben and Carrie, that leaves the one sticking up for them in the thread correct?

I think it's quite evident. The name change from a few weeks ago couldn't possibly be connected to a thread started two days ago.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to prove here.

Wait, aren't you guys using the opposite argument against me, saying that a shit ton of people read your social group messages and that's why you're bitching at me for making it public before I removed it?

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've bitched at you for making it public (do I think it was the right thing to do, no)...at this point I'd rather it be public, so those who are just going on hearsay can be in the know. I'm more than willing to own up and speak for myself according my shit talking (in other words, explain my issues when spoke about in NUoSU)...

I am one of the few that read most of it while it was public and all I'm going to say is Casper, make it public again so everyone can see what was said so these nuggets will quit trying to act like they werent saying anything wrong about anybody. You said a bunch of nasty shit about people you dont even know (and would never say to their face) and threw people you let think were your friends under the bus.

The SG should have been called Two Faced Bitch Fest.

...obviously you did not have the chance to read it well enough.

...obviously you did not have the chace to read it well enough.

Read it very well, with jaw wide open. Douchebaggerie was rampant.

I, and many others want Casper to open it back up so everyone can see where the various members of NUoSU stand, and what kind of folks we are dealing with.

I think it's quite evident. The name change from a few weeks ago couldn't possibly be connected to a thread started two days ago.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to prove here.

If my name would have stayed McLovin in the first place, it would have never been Black Hammer. These things have all occurred in less than a month and apparently name changes confuse people...I'm sure that is one of many reasons only Admins have the ability to change names.

I, and many others want Casper to open it back up so everyone can see where the various members of NUoSU stand, and what kind of folks we are dealing with.

Do it. or put it to a vote.

...first person that could name everyone that was talked shit about in the NUoSU group will get some of JRMMiii's rep points...

i might be able to........... not cuz i memorized it and read it over and over. but because i have that wierd ability to read and memorize things. to bad i never put it to that good of use :lol:

Now to the real reason it got blown up....there was a certain someone that came up (you would say unwarranted do to the fact that there were no related posts involved, but none the less they were still brought up for whatever reason) and well this person was a friend of the family...so wham bam ka boom we got project lift off…the or.net wizard shut us down and tried to drag us in the mud because he was mad. THE END

You're a fucking idiot if you believe this to be true.

...looks to be about one of the only things we have in common, we both want the group NUoSU open for people to see for themselves.

...as far your douchebaggerie comment; if you read it so well then how come you have no clue to who you should direct most of your problems?

...looks to be about one of the only things we have in common, we both want the group NUoSU open for people to see for themselves.

...as far your douchebaggerie comment; if you read it so well then how come you have no clue to who you should direct most of your problems?

You made me your problem when you called me a racist. Fuck You. :bigfinger: