Happy hour at Garage Poll

Big Chief201

What date to do Happy hour at Garage Bar?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What date to do Happy hour at Garage Bar?

• Friday November 6th
    • Friday November 20th
    • Friday November 27th (Day after Thanksgiving)

So I got confirmation back on happy hour at garage bar. I've created a poll to see when everyone can come (majority rules).

The dates they gave me are as follows:

11/6, 11/20 and 11/27 open

Here's the orginal email:

Hi Keith! Congratulations! Your business card was chosen and you have WON a Happy Hour Party at The Garage Bar! I have a bunch of free stuff for you as well as FREE drinks during Happy Hour 5-9 pm! Also, your friends get their first drink FREE from our Happy Hour specials, courtesy of Warthog Management. Pizza will be provided from Pizza Pan. We have entertainment Friday nights and our specials last from when we open at 4pm until 2am! There are some available dates for you to choose from, so e-mail me back as soon as possible.

Thanks,

The Garage Bar

147 Vine Street

Columbus, OH

yeah....

welll anyway, if you dont have it this friday, lemme know bc I'm gonna try to get a group together to partay on friday. I'm gonna try to bring some of my friends who are under the impression that everyone on OR is a bunch of middleaged brutish harley guys.... lol

yeah....

welll anyway, if you dont have it this friday, lemme know bc I'm gonna try to get a group together to partay on friday. I'm gonna try to bring some of my friends who are under the impression that everyone on OR is a bunch of middleaged brutish harley guys.... lol

We are, we just dont ride Harleys. :D

picture.php?albumid=706&pictureid=7534

It looks like it will be the 20th as far as the poll shows now but I'm always down for some downtown action.

yeah....