Nut Up......

Casper

this is a for instance..... I think IP is an asshole, but he's an honest asshole, and I respect him for that... hell I kinda like the guy, and I think he's about the least fake person on here...:) now i could kiss his ass on here and tell him I agree with everything he says, then go slam him in some private group... that if he ever found out would kinda piss him off... but I believe that my respect for him should outweigh any shortcomings I see... so I am honest with him.

i didnt know we all agreed with u?

an i dont believe he ever called his grand mother a cunt to her face.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread fucking fails. reminds me of a jerry springer show i once watched. quit crying and get the chip off your shoulders. you "racers' fuckin kill me. no one on here aint doing shit. must have missed you on tv last week.

I was wondering when you'd show up....:D

Thanks' date=' Moose. (I think.. :lol:)

I call it like I see it. No sense in beating around the bush or trying to be politically correct. I don't intend on hurting feelings (mostly) but sometimes that's the blow back of being brutally honest.

FTR, I've never called my grandmother a cunt to her face, but we've had quite a few discussions regarding her viewpoints and mine. I don't like her and she doesn't like me. I haven't been to grandma's house in more than 5 years and I'm quite contented with that. Actually, the last time we held a conversation she told me I was going to hell. I asked her if she'd save me a seat.

Grandma can fuck off. SRSLY...[/quote']

:D

Thanks' date=' Moose. (I think.. :lol:)

I call it like I see it. No sense in beating around the bush or trying to be politically correct. I don't intend on hurting feelings (mostly) but sometimes that's the blow back of being brutally honest.

[/quote']

and wouldn't all this shit be reduced by a LOT if people had just been that kinda honest?? I agree F--- feelings I'd rather know who thinks I'm an asshole, makes it easier to sort out the hit list...:D

shit i think most ppl are ass hole.

come to coshocton form a line and ill gladly go one by one telling u ur an asshole, then u can go from my line to seths line, to blakes line to elliots line to tylers line... i never see u guy nore do most of the ppl in that group but im sure if u saw them and aksed them they would tell u their feelings.

and wouldn't all this shit be reduced by a LOT if people had just been that kinda honest?? I agree F--- feelings I'd rather know who thinks I'm an asshole, makes it easier to sort out the hit list...:D

this shit would have never existed if the group was just deleted or asked to take their shit elsewhere.

shit i think most ppl are ass hole.

come to coshocton form a line and ill gladly go one by one telling u ur an asshole, then u can go from my line to seths line, to blakes line to elliots line to tylers line... i never see u guy nore do most of the ppl in that group but im sure if u saw them and aksed them they would tell u their feelings.

Just curious, are you Asian?

this shit would have never existed if the group was just deleted or asked to take their shit elsewhere.

true... but I see where parks has a right to speak his peace... and if we as a group squelch that... well wouldn't that be kinda hypocritical? I think we should encourage the healthy exchange, that way shit doesn't get built up to the current level... it's ok to disagree, just not the way it has been going on...

Yeppers.

To be brutally honest.. the only reason I've let up on trash talking the church or Mr. Jesus is because of you' date=' Moose. I see how it upsets you and I have more respect for you than you think. I know I've posted shit before that really twisted your nipples and it wasn't cool. It wasn't cool because you are cool. Everyone else can jerk off with a cheese grater.

I love you, Man! :D[/quote']

oh geez. Are you guys gonna fuck?

Yeppers.

To be brutally honest.. the only reason I've let up on trash talking the church or Mr. Jesus is because of you' date=' Moose. I see how it upsets you and I have more respect for you than you think. I know I've posted shit before that really twisted your nipples and it wasn't cool. It wasn't cool because you are cool. Everyone else can jerk off with a cheese grater.

I love you, Man! :D[/quote']dammit man... I respect your views too... it's cool that we don't agree on everything, I have found that where we all agree down to the smallest kawi kid, we all love 2 wheels with motors strapped to them.... and I hope no one jerks off with a cheese grater... that could get messy...:D

dammit man... I respect your views too... it's cool that we don't agree on everything, I have found that where we all agree down to the smallest kawi kid, we all love 2 wheels with motors strapped to them.... and I hope no one jerks off with a cheese grater... that could get messy...:D

i am not the smallest!!!!