Nut Up......

Casper

maybe... are u going to go rasict on me whitey?

say something like i must be asian cuz i have a small ePenis?

Whitey is the nickname, AKA Adam White. Nothing to do with being a racist. I just noticed a lack of the use of the letter S in several of your words and thought it was funny. My Epeen is ok, is yours.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you are. like a lil baby Jesus.

( oops. sorry moose )

but you are the sheep-est....:D
Calm down, it was a figure of speech... like "Aww, look at that baby's little kawi kid"

i love you all and hate you all at the same time :bigfinger:

Johnny Rock Page --- Biggest turd? Dubguy. That fucker was slower than casper the only time he came out to ride...dude needs to stick to bike nights and reading about riding since he can't do it

nochknstrps --- ^ LOL slower than casper... doesn't that guy have a track bike?

White Lightning --- wow..

Johnny Rock Page --- O ya. I hope he is at the track same day as me because I would love to lap him. His posts about racing are the more comical than mr anderson giving advice about women!

White Lightning --- oh snap! :lol: that was a fucking good one dude

nochknstrps --- what is he some dublin douche bag with more money than his knows what to do with? He is always talking about his next new ride and shit like that. Whats with the newbs buying motorcycles to make friends, especially the ones that end up moving to cbus

Black Hammer --- ...you mean to tell me Casper is slow?? I could have sworn he told us that he drug peg at the gap last year and I'm pretty sure he also ran off down there (something about he went into a corner too hot)...so you must not be talking about the same person. :nono:

nochknstrps --- whoa whoa whoa slick... dragging peg and running wide doesn't make you fast

White Lightning --- of course it does

nochknstrps --- maybe in the special olympics event downhill big wheel racing

White Lightning --- :lol: where in the fuck do you come up with this stuff?

Black Hammer --- I drug my left peg straight off my bike this year at the gap, then managed to do a trick that the MX guys aren't even doing on their dirt bikes yet...a motorcycle barrel roll with a head first slide...how's that one for the books!! :metal:

White Lightning --- brilliant

nochknstrps --- Oh yeah another rule you can only mention casper if you are making fun of him!

Guess I need to clarify a few things you fucking asshats obviously missed.....

1) Yeah I went off the road at the gap because I was retarded passing a minivan. Hit wet leaves. I wasn't going fast, just too fast for wet leaves and a turn. It was my mistake.

2) I scraped a peg in the tight turn that goes up the hill where all the Harleys scrape. I most certainly wasn't bragging about it. It scared the shit out of me and even cruisers scrape their floorboards there.

3) I don't claim to be fast in corners. I know I'm not.

You guys can seriously get the fuck out. Don't sit and whine about it. Don't make a post about how you're being set up. Don't make excuses. Don't blame anyone else. You've enjoyed my site at my expense long enough. Fuck you. Get the fuck out.

Can I challenge either one of you fucktards to a race around any track of your choice?

I know a certain someone that can't go a novice day without crashing, but don't wanna mention any names... :bigfinger:

moose take a minute and read your sig line

and for those that truly know me know that the seriousness level on that is non existant.....and it has a ring of truth, I don't care what people think, but it doesn't mean I don't wanna know...

Whitey is the nickname, AKA Adam White. Nothing to do with being a racist. I just noticed a lack of the use of the letter S in several of your words and thought it was funny. My Epeen is ok, is yours.

while i hardly use punctuation i dont see where i have lacked the used of and S

moose take a minute and read your sig line

:rolleyes:

If I gotta explain it takes the fun out of it....

I get it his typing sucks and sounds exactly how a stereotypical asian speaks. I was just making a point that little shit like that (which I kinda find funny) will get someones panties in a bunch and then we will have an entire new thread of pissed off asians.

I get it his typing sucks and sounds exactly how a stereotypical asian speaks. I was just making a point that little shit like that (which I kinda find funny) will get someones panties in a bunch and then we will have an entire new thread of pissed off asians.

I dont think Jinu is on right now. :D

while i can see why he would take things personal, i dont see why he lets other opinions bother him so much?

it doesn't bother me as long as I KNOW... it is the fact that I had NO f-n clue that pisses me off... it's the backhanded way i found out... thats the point of contention... I could give a shit less if someone likes me or not... don't 2 face me...