new kid

1hgcivic

i found this site through katriders and figured id check it out.. im from boardman/youngstown..

ive got a 93 kat 600 with a 750, gsxr carbs, jettted and tuned, geared, 98+ rim swap, full yoshi exhaust.. its flat black and ugly now, but its fun to ride..

i am starting a cafe racer project with a 72 honda cb 350, which im sure will turn out to be entirely too much work..

is there anyone on here from y-town or near it?

proudpops.. i hear youngstown was nice back in those days.. i live about 5 minutes from chaney, right by canfield rd and bears den.. the west side of y-town is horrible nowadays..

suzukisportsrider.. i was just up in mentor the other day looking at a car.. one of these days when my buddy and i have off we were thinking of riding up near cleveland just for something to do.. maybe well see you up there..

Yeah, it was rockin' then. There used to be a drug store on the corner at Bears Den & Canfield, that was our hangout. My friends still live on Bears Den. I was just at a party at the old house just a few houses down from the church. I'm sure you know the house, it's the old farmhouse that's been in the family for years, Buenos House. Lotsa history for me in that neighborhood.

Pops

hopefully well make it up to cleveland before the shitty weather, but who knows..

yeah, the cafe is going to be alot of work.. im just hoping everything is there between the 2 bikes i got.. i would hate to try and find parts.. ill put up some pics when i get started..