I park like an idiot...

Casper

Some little hall monitor mall ninja better not get caught defacing my property with one of these. A serious discussion will be taking place most likely with negative consequences for the little vandal.

How can someone who rides motorcycles which is usually done outside of posted limits find this to be some affront to them. Seriously, some lines painted on the ground at Wal-Mart mean something to you so much so that you would fuck with someone’s property over it? How can you make a decision of where to park in a parking lot without lines?

Some little hall monitor mall ninja better not get caught defacing my property with one of these. A serious discussion will be taking place most likely with negative consequences for the little vandal.

How can someone who rides motorcycles which is usually done outside of posted limits find this to be some affront to them. Seriously, some lines painted on the ground at Wal-Mart mean something to you so much so that you would fuck with someone’s property over it? How can you make a decision of where to park in a parking lot without lines?

I think you may have your undies bunched over nothing-- most (if not all) of those stickers are photoshopped in. I've seen a fair number of those pics elsewhere. :p

Hey you guys knock it off I do take blood pressure meds everyday this shits not funny. It’s not nice to make fun of your elders. It would be funny if you clowns could get it upped to a stronger dose. +1 for the OR. The 1k didn't change my BP but it almost made me shit my panties.

Hehehehehe.....

Just print some of these off to keep in your car. Then, just leave it under the windshield wiper.

when I lived in Harrisburg, PA, I use to scotch tape those to windows as I saw fit!!! That was back in the day before camera phones

Hey you guys knock it off I do take blood pressure meds and Geritol everyday this shits not funny. It’s not nice to make fun of your elders. It would be funny if you clowns could get it upped to a stronger dose. +1 for the OR. The 1k didn't change my BP but it almost made me shit my Depends.

Fixed it for you!