Southpark episode on now is about "Harley Assholes"

jagr

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already watched one and have the other. also finished 5 seasons of the office, 2 seasons of the wire, fringe, californication, heroes, true blood, rome, generation kill, and the list goes on to things i cant remember.

Well Sheesh, the only other TV show I watch is Top Gear

That is, unless you like anime :p

:lol: @ jeffy poo's avatar. Cracks me up.

That was a pretty epic episode. Let's see how much of an effect SouthPark really has... be sure to monitor Ticker Symbol: HOG tomorrow :D

Closed $25.90, +0.98 (3.93%)

Fags on Wall Street are bullish on HOG!

:lol:

Seems the Harley forums are up in arms. Some guys thought it was hilarious, some are pissed. :rolleyes:

http://hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/444008-south-park-is-harley-related-tonight.html

actually, the majority of us found it pretty funny:

http://hdforums.com/forum/the-general-b-s-forum/444243-south-park-on-harley-riders.html

http://hdforums.com/forum/the-general-b-s-forum/444085-southpark-slams-harley-riders.html

blublublbublublbulb,,,,,blubblubblublbub!!!!!!!

I got a couple today too. They were doing the "funeral procession" thing where they were blocking busy intersections and doing their revving shit.

Yeh, nothing I hate worse than a crotchrocket rider pulling 10 grand down state route 41 at 130mph in the middle of the night........oh wait, that's right....you guys don't make noise or want attention ;)

it s always good when you can laugh at yourself

Yeh, nothing I hate worse than a crotchrocket rider pulling 10 grand down state route 41 at 130mph in the middle of the night........oh wait, that's right....you guys don't make noise or want attention ;)

But we don't block areas, we make holes. Sometimes even in objects. The latter usually isn't good for our health though.

At least they pass by in a second or two. A harley makes all that noise and doesn't fucking go anywhere.