Mother of God...

Casper

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Harddrive quota got messed up on host's end (from the harddrive crash the other day), causing my MySQL server to think it was out of disk space. When that got fixed, all of the tables in the Ohio Riders database were corrupt. Bad indexes, bad data blocks, records pointing outside the data files, etc. It was a MESS. It's all good now.

Tonight = :drink:

I just figured it got stuck in an endless loop trying to enforce the new rulez point system and eventually banned itself from being a forum.

What if the site abuses itself? Ohio Rider Masochist Forum

You knowwww.......

The "Great Crash of '08" wasssss a week ago, last year ;)

Memories.......

Use a back-up or fix it by hand? if the later...many beverages should be gifted your way good sir!

By hand. If I used the backup, it would be restored to 1a last night, losing anything between 1a and 11:30a-ish. I decided that was a last resort, which thankfully I didn't have to use.

By hand. If I used the backup, it would be restored to 1a last night, losing anything between 1a and 11:30a-ish. I decided that was a last resort, which thankfully I didn't have to use.

Nothing good happened after 1a last night anyways, thats about when I went to bed. :D