HOLY HELL!! omg!! lolz!!! OUCH!!!

kawi kid

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the big deal? It's not like the bitch didn't have it coming. I like it! MOAR!!!

Side note: Footie has been determined as the most physically demanding sport played.. followed by motocross.

i AGREE like i said earlier. i have seen way worse and prob played against worse too.

What was her apology?

Typical:

"I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation. I take full responsibility for my actions and accept any punishment felt necessary," Lambert said. "This is in no way indicative of my character or the soccer player that I am. I am sorry to my coaches and teammates for any and all damages I have brought upon them.

"I am especially sorry to BYU and the BYU women's soccer players that were personally affected by my actions. I have the utmost respect for the BYU women's soccer program and its players."

I think the takeaway here is that if you play sports, are in politics, or some figure in the media that no matter what your behavior - all you need to do is feign a few words of apology, take your slap on the wrist, and everyone forgives you.

Apparently I'm the only one with issues that holds grudges, or at least remembers when people are asshats so much that makes me skeptical of any apology. Methinks true apologies and remorse are few and far between.