New workbench and peg board

vw151

So, I got to thinking (I know danger is around the corner) and I realized, my garage is always a mess because I don't have a central location to work.... next thing you know, I have bought lumber and screws, and ..... via Facebook, Linda (a friend of Ferrari Jeff's) is donating me pegboard. No less, I have a much more organized garage and I figure I'd share a picture.

workbenchpegboard.jpg

Thanks to Kevin for helping build the work bench and thanks to Steven for helping put up the pegboard, and of course thanks to Linda who donated the pegboard.

Looks like you could use some more lighting as well. Another thing I did was paint my floor white with that epoxy garage floor paint, I know it sounds dumb at first but it really helps reflect alot of light back up on whatever your working on. Plus I have dumped brake fluid, oil, coolant, and everything just wipes clean off of it.

Looks good!

Every time I get mine organized.... The wife & kids mess it right back up. She thinks cleaning out the house means dumping everything in my garage :mad:

You not the only one! I still have crap from a garage sale she had atleast 2 months ago in there. On the plus side her cousin left a box of t-shirt he never came back to get and i have been using them for rags!!

I actually have better lighting than the picture depicts. I shot it like that because I was having fun playing with my tripod.

No less, tube lights were on my list and I just picked up 3 48" double tube fluorescents. Should be a fun project for tonight.

I actually have better lighting than the picture depicts. I shot it like that because I was having fun playing with my tripod.

No less, tube lights were on my list and I just picked up 3 48" double tube fluorescents. Should be a fun project for tonight.

I has to cut my grass when I get off, but give me a call if you need a hand. Maybe ill burn off the chili dogs I had for lunch and jog over :burnout: