Likwid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about you NE "peeps" anyway?

picture.php?albumid=688&pictureid=8504&thumb=1

lol... I'm very excited for us to "host" a M&G... I think Ben et al are keeping an eye on 2010 to see how this works... the all ohio schedule for 2010 could mean more sponsors for the community and more awareness.

lol... I'm very excited for us to "host" a M&G... I think Ben et al are keeping an eye on 2010 to see how this works... the all ohio schedule for 2010 could mean more sponsors for the community and more awareness.

I agree, it might be cool to ride to other areas and hang out. It's a long ways off, but it sounds like a fun idea!

btw, @DTM please let me know if there's anything we can do to get you up here :)

I know the venue I have is going to get a special events permit for booze and such.

jbc, maybe you and I can touch base about setting up a stunt show...

Ohh snap, don't spit that at the Cbus crew, they might think you're one-upping them. I'd HATE to see the NEO event be the headliner :eek::p:D

Ohh snap, don't spit that at the Cbus crew, they might think you're one-upping them. I'd HATE to see the NEO event be the headliner :eek::p:D

My hope is that every rider in Ohio has at minimum 1 M&G they are GOING to attend. Hopefully jagr and I can work together... he's already done a shit ton of legwork just so these can happen...

the OR meet and greet theme can be Hope and Change.

I was thinking hookers and blow but that works too... I know when I worked in PR we looked at hiring college ladies from UCLA to be our "booth babes" for E3... special events models are really inexpensive... like $50 a day