New from Dayton area

Drag2Death247

Kenny...you're always welcome to ride with me and jew.....

Brian? and Jew always trys to get me to come out but always when im not able to lol Chad never rides anymore i dont think, i didnt hear of him going out but a handful of times this past summer but ill take you up on that next time you guys decide to ride if im free

Brian? and Jew always trys to get me to come out but always when im not able to lol Chad never rides anymore i dont think, i didnt hear of him going out but a handful of times this past summer but ill take you up on that next time you guys decide to ride if im free

Yep thats me. Chad rode like a total of like 265 miles last year...his balls were in Julies purse the whole summer. Lol but he told jew he was gonna ride with us everytime in 2010 so who knows...we usually ride every weekend and nights along with goin to the Boneyard Sunday nights for the usual races. :popcorn:

yeah thats what Cory told me last time he wanted me to come out with you n him was that you were goin to the Boneyard, but i was too far away from home to run home n get my bike to go..plus the bastard never called me back like he said he was going to so i didnt know when you were leaving.. haha we'll see about Chad i guess! too bad Lesher traded his bike for that minitruck! sweet ass truck n all but id rather have the bike..ive been down the mini truck road a few times, and you see what i still own.. no mini trucks

i went down to deal gap 2 years ago..granted i was in a car cause i was down on vacation had the ZX-9 at the time and wasnt able to get it down there cause i didnt have a truck or trailer.. and im not riding that far on a crotch rocket lol so i cruised the gap in a Toyota Prius haha id love to ride it.. i have a truck now so i could bring my R-1.. you can get big chalets rented out for the weekend pretty cheap if you have enough heads to throw in some money, thats we i did when i went last time... id be down! good times!